Random Post Thread

553552_274226405996154_106043532814443_614870_1700321174_n.jpg

I tried out a P90X workout last night and now I feel like a T-rex. For once I'm glad that the majority of my job requires me sitting behind a desk.

I tried out a P90X workout last night and now I feel like a T-rex. For once I'm glad that the majority of my job requires me sitting behind a desk.

What I've found the help me after a work out is to stretch out the muscles, you feel so much better afterwards.

I come home from work to find that my house has been egged for the third time in a row
osdrigh;drijg
The other night my house was egged and I managed to see the punks , so I chased after them only to be bombarded with eggs
oh and they've been leaving dollar bills around my front yard too, except they have shit on top of them

I come home from work to find that my house has been egged for the third time in a row
osdrigh;drijg
The other night my house was egged and I managed to see the punks , so I chased after them only to be bombarded with eggs
oh and they've been leaving dollar bills around my front yard too, except they have shit on top of them

Be a good boobie and Lick up the eggs

osdrigh;drijg

What did you do to them? You must have really pissed someone off for them to leave shitty dollars in your yard... wait, the shit they leave on the dollars, are they people shit?

^ Mexican chicks with accents... I'm so brown...

My friend wants me to pick up xtekken and team up with him at EVO, I pretty much have to since he is helping me out with going to EVO.

in my ap psychology class we were having this deep discussion about curse words and my teacher was all like
" i hate swear words because they're all just offensive words to females. There aren't any offensive words for males"
I tried to argue, then I realized they aren't any words for guys lol

Back