Random Post Thread

enhanced-buzz-wide-32380-1325276399-53.jpg

Shit! I meant by a woman. You know, if I got attacked in the street by a woman.

Why are you always replying to my comments?

Its a public forum where you asked a question. So I answered it with my typical whitty reply. If you dont like me replying to your posts........DONT FUCKIN POST IN A PUBLIC FORUM!!! Dipshit!!

From now on you should direct who your questions are for. Maybe then I wont reply. But then again.....

Women and minorities need to get together to find a nice slur for white men. The only reason us white men can't say the "C" word or the "N" word is cuz you all haven't got anything as harsh to sling back. Peckerwood makes me snicker. Cracker doesn't do much either. Get on that please.

Women and minorities need to get together to find a nice slur for white men. The only reason us white men can't say the "C" word or the "N" word is cuz you all haven't got anything as harsh to sling back. Peckerwood makes me snicker. Cracker doesn't do much either. Get on that please.

Honkey.....I vote for honkey!!

I second this. I am a white man of a young and tender age.

Also, being called the N-word by a very young black girl left me feeling more wounded and offended than I have ever been before.
That's awesome! Maybe they have a word they just don't use it on us white folks enough.

Back