Random Post Thread

DSCF4065.jpg
c3e.jpg

Yall are a bunch of fucked up assholes!!

Soon as I find a bridge.......youll feel bad then wont you? WONT YOU??!!

Nope cause unless you post that you jumped off a bridge while you're falling we will never know. GG bridge.

Hot. Both of you :o

*blushes* youre the first gay guy to say that. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Nope cause unless you post that you jumped off a bridge while you're falling we will never know. GG bridge.
So its pretty windy right now. I see the ground coming up real fast! Oh no, theres a group of nuns in the way. "MOVE BITCHES!!"

Shit. I nailed them nuns. Who is this red guy with horns and a pitchfork?

I'm unattractive and unemployed.

Sweet bit
Girls are like flowers. Shower them with attention, and they'll either grow to like you or wilt and be the opposite. Still though, life is not over if the chick don't like you. You simply pick yourself up and try to be the better man next time. There is no sure fire way to get chicks, even if you are some genius at something luck based imho. It's either hit or miss the way I see it.

Things like ugly and attractive are purely just preferences and trends like music.

Personal flaunting rambling on opinion...
Someone like me hasn't scored with chicks, but that's because I'm picky. Like a lady got to look attractive, but she needs a personality that makes me wanna stay around her. That's something I'm somewhat seeking yet I am not. Because, then it's best to just to act like a carefree, positive, inquisitive, easygoing and mature 12 year old since I still have youth.

And while this is not the cool style, I'm comfortable with just doing me. But once a lady shows interest in me because of how I am or if I show interest in one(despite being shy), I'll try to work for that lady's affection. A trait that certain ladies better notice me for: being confident in being a nerd, but being assertive to know that she needs a gentleman no matter the stature and all that jazz.

set your page-top character to kilik and look between the "media" and "wiki" tabs.....
hint: peen.

In Birmingham (UK) there is a Gay Pride parade this weekend. An event where the gays embarrass themselves by dressing like idiots. Yep that will make every gay person proud...

Gay Pride is embarrassing... Why can't they have a normal parade or just a march without acting like an idiot?
Maybe they have different sensibilities. I'm sure your right for some gays it is embarrassing. But if I were gay, that looks like it would be fun!

Reactions: HRD
In Birmingham (UK) there is a Gay Pride parade this weekend. An event where the gays embarrass themselves by dressing like idiots. Yep that will make every gay person proud...

Gay Pride is about not giving a flying fuck what closed-minded people think. And Pride parades have a whole caste of gays-- whether it's a passing float with Drag Queens, or a small cadre of Military gays. And fyi, if any other person's actions make you feel less proud about your sexuality.. then thats on you. But don't piss on their parade (literally and figuratively)

As for a "normal" parade.... WTF.. Seeing that comment made me realize i just wasted my time typing that other shit above.

Back