Random Post Thread

I think it must be said that....you arent allowed to say what bikes/cars/hot rods are cool, until you are old enough to drive one! HAHAHAHAHAHA

First
On
Race
Day
Lol. Those Fords, at least you aren't corrupted to the point of liking Chrysler. I think you might be able to still be saved. :P
I should hope on SCV one day to beat dat ass.

Reactions: HRD
One cool Harley and a BMW speeder.
:P
That is actually the only Harley I've seen that doesn't look like my grandpa would be riding it. If I were into cruiser-style I'd have to go with Victory.
Jackpot:
2013-Victory-Jackpot-Right-Reer-Side.jpg

Hammer 8-Ball:
2013-victory-hammer-8-ball-muscle-cruiser-owns-50486-7.jpg

I will create a product that cures all diseases and call it "AynAll". That way when you're sick all you need to do is take some "AynAll" and you're fine. That'll learn ya, that'll learn all of ya.

Guys this game look soo sweet
running around in a mech and its multiplayer!
Been following that game a while myself. Sadly I don't have a machine that can run it but one day I hope I can build up the money needed to get one. Either that or they decide to make a console version once the PC build is finished and done. Also I've never done a free-to-play game before and being a slight obsessionist I think I may end up going overboard with the purchasable add-ons if I ever do play a game like that.

cad-20121214-86fc0.png

Back