Random Post Thread

Funny-gif-11.gif

Just got back from the strip club. God damn I'm wasted. I waa already fucked up when I walked into thde strip club. I told myslf I ewasn't gonna drink anymore but Travis, stupid fuck, had to go and order me a dirty bong water which is one of my favorite drinks so I remained fucked up. I couldn't even focus on the pussy!!!! I had hoes on stage shaking their tits and asses in my face, litterally pussy in my face, and I couldn['t focus on it cuz I was fucked up. Damn. Still, I got to watch pussy all night. Plus my brother had rented a limo so we rode in style to an d from the club so fuck yeah,m we was b alllin. And it was still pussy, even if I was too fucked up to appreciate it properly.

Night yall.

Dafuq are those? I get the joke but I want to know what they are, dammit! They're obviously not old radiators(of the heating kind) in spite of looking similar to them. Wanting to know what dafuq those are makes the entire post non-entertaining for me T.T

So eastern europe. Still a shit hole. Got it.

I love how in all the pictures everything looks like it was an amateur job using whatever parts were on hand. It's especially sad/funny in the pictures with the aircraft stairs used for the house, and ones where the municial authorities were clearly involved. Like the hatch covered by a concrete divider, the pylon attached to the manhole and the street cracks that have been highlighted. Though the heating tubing being coiled into a makeshift radiator is minorly ingenious. You do what you can, I guess.
They are xD that's the point.
Why are they outside?

You mean France
No, I meant eastern europe. Looks like the old eastern block states to me. The dead giveaway that we're not in Paris however juuuuust might be the "SOFIA" airport logo plastered on the side of those "airstairs". Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria. I'm assuming from various architectural hints a lot of these other pics are from the old eastern block and then you have the writing on that wrench. But naturally the pics could just be from all over.

Back