Random Post Thread

I doubt there is one. Children are rarely conceived through the act of a single cheating. Although it makes nice drama on soaps.

But why would people have children before marriage? All they do is give them a negative label.

Have a child after marriage or get children without marrying.

Obvious troll is very, very obvious.

I shall leave this here:
coolfighter1993 Why did you close my thread? I made a valid point!
21 minutes ago

Comment
  1. 2146.jpg

garjian No, you didn't. You condemned many thousands of people, with no reason. Oh and "exiling" people, really.
    This seems to be a thematic little trait of yours. Your word is not it's own proof.
    I know you're a troll and all, but do try to understand how a basic conversation works, and basic morality.
    13 minutes ago Delete
  2. avatar_male_s.png

coolfighter1993 Ok, so if my wife had a child which isn't mine, I should love it and treat it like it's mine?
    9 minutes ago
  3. 2146.jpg

garjian Why are you under obligation to do anything there?

It's not your child. It is hers, and it is the other man's. And with your attitude you and her wouldn't be in a relationship anymore, and if she's cheating on you, she clearly doesn't want to be around you either.

You have no say in this matter.
Those are the answers to most of the arguments he'll try and make.
Oh and, apparently he doesn't understand the definition of bastard... lol. ^^

But why would people have children before marriage? All they do is give them a negative label.

Have a child after marriage or get children without marrying.
You're the only person who see's such a negative label. Nobody else, save religious fanatics, cares.
And why? Because not everyone wants to get married.
Not everyone believes it's necessary to go through the church in order to perform a biological function.
A religious sacrament doesn't make you a better parent.

Obvious troll is very, very obvious.

I shall leave this here:
coolfighter1993 Why did you close my thread? I made a valid point!
21 minutes ago

Comment
  1. 2146.jpg

garjian No, you didn't. You condemned many thousands of people, with no reason. Oh and "exiling" people, really.
    This seems to be a thematic little trait of yours. Your word is not it's own proof.
    I know you're a troll and all, but do try to understand how a basic conversation works, and basic morality.
    13 minutes ago Delete
  2. avatar_male_s.png

coolfighter1993 Ok, so if my wife had a child which isn't mine, I should love it and treat it like it's mine?
    9 minutes ago
  3. 2146.jpg

garjian Why are you under obligation to do anything there?

It's not your child. It is hers, and it is the other man's. And with your attitude you and her wouldn't be in a relationship anymore, and if she's cheating on you, she clearly doesn't want to be around you either.

You have no say in this matter.
Those are the answers to most of the arguments he'll try and make.

Oh and, apparently he doesn't understand the definition of bastard... lol. ^^

You're the only person who see's such a negative label. Nobody else, save religious fanatics, cares.
Fuck you.

Back