Random Post Thread

cooking.png

So I'm currently sitting in the ER with gauze around my finger waiting to get stitches where I hacked said finger open while trying to open a bag of raw chicken with a dull knife. Good times.

So I'm currently sitting in the ER with gauze around my finger waiting to get stitches where I hacked said finger open while trying to open a bag of raw chicken with a dull knife. Good times.

Im always confused when I see posts like this. If I give it a "like", its like Im laughing at you, but if I dont its becuase I dont care about you.....

Fuck it....dumbass!!

Im always confused when I see posts like this. If I give it a "like", its like Im laughing at you, but if I dont its becuase I dont care about you.....

Fuck it....dumbass!!
It's cool, I'm that guy in my group of friends who is always doing dumb shit so it's pretty much par for the course for me. The laughing that is, not the stitches.

They actually let me take pics while sewing me up, wanna see?
IMAG0369.jpgIMAG0370.jpgIMAG0371.jpgIMAG0372.jpgIMAG0373.jpgIMAG0374.jpg

My finger isn't normally that fat, it was like that cuz they had to stick both sides of my finger with the anesthetic.

I got 2.2 ft.
Keep in mind that with 12 + X x 2 you have to do the X x 2 before adding the 12 since multiplication and division take priority over addition and subtraction. A better way of writing it would be 12 + (X x 2).

OK this needed to be shared:

Tonight I was with my friends, suddenly we get a call from 2 drunk girls
Drunks: "Tell _____ i want his D"
My friend: "Too bad it's mine" *slaps _____* make a sound
_____: *Terrible grunting sound*
Drunks: "wow..."
My friend: "That's right he's kinda busy so back off b****"
Drunks: "you did not just call me a b*****"
My friend: "Ya I did" *Hystarical Laughter*

So on and so forth, it doesn't help I have a class with one of them but it was too much fun to mess with them :P

Back