Random Post Thread

When you've been treated like a criminal and locked up like an animal simply for telling the truth, which is to say doing the right thing with no hesitation and only the right thing making no excuses for anything else, you kind of stop caring what people think of you for better or worse. There is simply what they think or do not think. Does anyone care that this has happened to me? Do I even care if they care? The short answer is no. The long answer is fuck no.

The moral of the story is do what you do. When morals are twisted into a mere word people use to justify their wrongdoing and can imagine no more from others what else can you do? Nothing. Nothing at all. Not a damn thing. All you can do is what you do. What you've always done. Perhaps what you always will do.

:sc2yos2:

I've been playing Metroid Dread since October 8, 2021 for Nintendo Switch. Its an awesome game, so much, I completed the game 100% with even the most infamous shinespark puzzle.

DSC06763.JPG

Ever notice how for every person who knows what it means to believe in something greater than themselves there's another 10 arseholes who never believed a damn thing their entire lives who want to tell them what their beliefs should mean to them? Seem to love proudly holding up the fact they don't believe in shit as if it's some kind of virtue that gives them some kind of right to question those who do. The ones they've just so proudly and unequivocally stated they know nothing about whatsoever with no possible way they could have known?
EOa6EQZU0AA1obS.jpg

Funny old world.
0e8.png

Last edited:
Back