Random Post Thread

i though about a few, then figured v1.0 things are usually called just that. it can evolve into something more foul later.

old-english-pheasant-fowl.gif

this thread has officially become more fowl.

youre doing it incorrectly

youd think some1 who put the effort into typing the apostrophe in "youre" would know the difference between an adjective and an adverb. *eyeroll*

Not everyone has made the transition. Of course, cf.com is really bad today. Expect more registrations as time passes.

Hoohah. *INSERT SOMETHING HERE BECAUSE THIS MESSAGE WAS TOO SHORT RAAAAAAAARFACE*

Sometimes people read too deeply into things.

It is hard to tell when you have done that sometimes. but instead of reading too deeply, you might have read just deeply enough to tell that some hidden meaning.

Like when you figure out that the "Dark Knight" has like at least 4 or 5 references to the War on Terror or perhaps that the Naruto Manga is critiquing the United States's use of the atomic bomb against them.

Is that intentional, or am I just reading way too deep into this?

"I like rice."

I actually got that from Ahh Real Monsters.

I must say, I wasn't expecting someone to take that part out of context. That was quite random...

By the way, you ducks are filled with shoe sauce and people over the age of 40 should own machine guns.

Back