Random Post Thread

shoryuken_2.jpg

Last night I made pan-seared tilapia with homemade mango habanero sauce and smoked gouda garlic cheese bread. For veggies I sauteed broccoli and zuccini in lemon infused oil.

Da.... bomb.

Last night I made pan-seared tilapia with homemade mango habanero sauce and smoked gouda garlic cheese bread. For veggies I sauteed broccoli and zuccini in lemon infused oil.

Da.... bomb.

That sounds Killer. I'm a fan of home cooked fish and the habanero sauce sounds ridiculously good.

That sounds Killer. I'm a fan of home cooked fish and the habanero sauce sounds ridiculously good.

Easy as hell too, dice up half an onion, corsely chop 2 mangos (pitted), chop up 1 habanero, heat 1 tablespoon EVOO in saucepan over medium heat. Once oil is heated, turn down to medium low and throw in the mangos, onions, habanero and a cup of white wine vinegar. Simmer for 15 mins, put in food processor or blender and puree. Add juice of 1 lime and pulse once or twice. There you go!

That is easy. Thanks. With one whole habanero (having eaten a whole one on a dare) that sounds warm. I can't wait to try it.

It is a little warm, but that's why I juice a lime in there... if you want you could remove the seeds from the habanero and it will be a little less intense.

Last night I made a grilled Cajun Lime chicken breast with homemade chipotle tomatillo sauce, a side of spanish rice and a spinach and arugula salad with fresh mozzarella and raspberry vinaigrette.

Twas the shit.

Then I got really high and played BB for a bit. /story

I'm holding a contest... everyone break out those Ouija Boards!!!!

First person to invite an evil spirit into their home or life wins, I will paypal 10 dollars to the winner...

last night i made some all-beef hot dogs with my speacial beans-and-sauce chili and a splash of freshly-opened four blend mexican cheese (on the pack it said was a mix of gooda, parmijon, mozzoeraila, and yellow....it was 99 cents) and grape koolaid mixed wit lemonade.

'Twas awesomes.

Back