Raphaels important pokes

It can stop step to degree, doesn't seem to have the range issues of AA that cause the 2nd A of AA to whiff even though the first hit hit, the B can actually stop a TC, they DO have to block L so until they block it proficiently it's free damage, it's even on hit, relatively safe on block, AFAIK they're jailed into blocking the L (it may be jGable or GI'able I dunno), and after you do it a bit you can then do empty A's and give yourself some flexibility afterwards due to the inherent speed of the foot poke forcing them to react, it's annoying.

Basically, in many situations you can throw it out and be fairly safe in the grand scheme of things and since it's even on hit you can take the mental advantage to give yourself some breathing room or set up for GI baits. It's not an abusable move but used off and on again you can get some mileage out of the move. I think it's nearly a life save vs. aPat and O.pyszzzha since every God damn move they do is TC, the B will often sometimes tag them in the nick of time.

Basically, mixing up with A, AA, and AB for ranging should be a fundamental part of every Raph's gameplan.
Ladies and gentlemen now that's how you explain yourself.

One thing i have noticed is that my opponents always moves after Ab hits and i mean always its very strange.

One thing i have noticed is that my opponents always moves after Ab hits and i mean always its very strange.

It looks like it would be small - on hit like many other fast L's in the game but it's not. I first learned about the power of AB from some random Raph online who would do it, before I could consistently block it he would do it, it would hit me and then he would 22B my response (generally a 3B or 6BB) and crush me for it. Took me a while to adjust to it.

It being even on hit is actually a nice thing to get off of a L. The B part hurts as bad as a 2K and leaves Raph at better frames. It's a nicer move than I used to give it credit for.

Well i think i will talk about 6k.
I think 6k is best for its tech jumping property for thing like this.
After doing 11k you can do 6k and that will jump all
2as and lows and most of the time it will still hit your opponent if they do a mid or a high.
6k is also +2 on hit but it is still -12 on block -12 doesn't make the move bad
because more then half the cast still can't punish it.
Like i said before the tech jump is very good so its great for baiting 2ks.
Well that's it for me thanks for reading.

Back