RAVER'S! UNITE!

Yue_Zhongtiqin

[10] Knight
HEY, Drift here back with another post. Its been a while since i've posted something so i figured i'd get around to seeing what kind rave dances everyone does. I started off with Jumpstyle, then got to Melbourne Shuffle. (dont you make me start on Party Rock. They cant shuffle anyways. If you think they can I WILL MAKE YOU A VIDEO OF HOW SHUFFLE IS ACTUALLY DONE.)
I've always been amazed by Hardstyle Music and Melbourne Shuffle, There's nothing more perfect then that.

As a matter of fact check out this guy right here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=XN3T52Uo4sE&annotation_id=annotation_466618)
Let me know what you think. And post replies about your own Rave Dance Experiences :)

I bob my head. And Stomp my feet. And Hands in the Air, Slicing through like a sword. And some Woos. Yea, alot of Woos.

MC Hammer. Pump it up. Google it. Either that or someone more old school than I, will point out the shuffle.

Ok Drift here you go although I don't really go to Raves too much anymore.
Ok that's all for now but these were good for me hope you like. Cya man and btw it took 30 minutes to figure out how to add videos lol.

Ok Drift here you go although I don't really go to Raves too much anymore.
Ok that's all for now but these were good for me hope you like. Cya man and btw it took 30 minutes to figure out how to add videos lol.
Those are better examples than the ones I have. I think I'll look into rave a little more, delete my previous post and try again. Sorry. D:

Votum stellarum -forest #25 RMX- - dj TAKA

State of the Art - Sota Fujimora feat. Cyborg Akemi

Chain of Pain - Nekomata Master+

went to dayglow this past weekend in phoenix. shit was off the hook.
HEY LOBO! Congrats on your win at the tourney. i know you get that alot lol. But to everyone thanks for the Songs i can proabably use them for my next performance at International Night at my school!

The Melbourne shuffle was initially formed to be danced to various forms of trance/rave music. I dont entirely agree that the Melbourne shuffle should be danced to hardstyle, but doing the 'hard' running man is acceptable. I must admit i would never have gotten into the Melbourne shuffle without the first being into the hardstyle music. And now the whole dance is just ruined thanks to a particular group. I dont shuffle anymore, in fact i regret ever part taking in the dance.

But anyway im just glad that the rave scene and the hardstyle scene has grown in Australia, we have our own Defqon.1 festival and various rave events where popular trance and hardstyle artists alike come and perform.

The Melbourne shuffle was initially formed to be danced to various forms of trance/rave music. I dont entirely agree that the Melbourne shuffle should be danced to hardstyle, but doing the 'hard' running man is acceptable. I must admit i would never have gotten into the Melbourne shuffle without the first being into the hardstyle music. And now the whole dance is just ruined thanks to a particular group. I dont shuffle anymore, in fact i regret ever part taking in the dance.

But anyway im just glad that the rave scene and the hardstyle scene has grown in Australia, we have our own Defqon.1 festival and various rave events where popular trance and hardstyle artists alike come and perform.
Bleh LMFAO will die out. theyre just a wannabe group. i dance to express not to impress.

Back