reasons for getting kicked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt & assume you're being sarcastic but...
It's not fair
Not fair? If you can do it too, it's fair. Debunked
(Git Gud Scrub)

I often kick people for spamming
Spamming?

What's really being said here is,
"Don't use any tactic that I don't know how to deal with. Because I'm too lazy to spend 15mins or less in training to learn a counter strategy."

Sounds like an over privileged female with a "princess" complex.

it ruins the integrity of our online community
False.

Ruins the community?

If anything all these rule making, whining, never fight but still sit around complaining people is who ruin the community. So when new people like Cheddar decide to join us, many are turned away because they see the b.s...

Global Colloseo was littered with them for the longest.

Disgusting.

I don't usually overkill, but when I do it's not from a malicious place. More like I'm attempting to get you hyped so you'll try harder.

If you respond by complaining, screaming, sending hate-mail & such, then I will continue to do it. *With a grin*

But if you ask like "could you stop overkilling me?" or something like that, then I will likely stop.

Because I can respect you being mature.

I don't know why you're targeting me like this, but it is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. I'm not even allowed to enjoy the game my own way! I have no doubt you're a white male, too. Even worse if you're not, because you should know better!

Ladies, I think we've all had too much to drink wouldn't you agree? Good. Now let's be civil here.

Yeah, but you make it a point to publicly SHAME me for no reason! You're clearly talking down to me just because of... I don't even know why! Just because you feel like you're better than me because of how you play a game? I don't even understand you or people like you. THAT is why I set a clear set of rules for anyone who enters my room. Everyone is treated with respect and leaves actually having had fun despite what their skill may or may not be; exactly what games were intended to be. Honestly, it sounds to me like YOU'RE the one who is crying about it simply because my (and let's face it, most people's) idea of fun differs from your own.

You should really just grow up.

Honestly, it sounds to me like YOU'RE the one who is crying about it simply because my (and let's face it, most people's) idea of fun differs from your own.

Nah, it might be a shock to hear the obvious but, NOBODY thinks it's fun to be kicked for the hosts shortcomings.

Like the list @cheddarsword said, not even because he was being disrespectful or anything. It can literally be for no/petty reason. Then the person that got kicked may feel animosity & adopt this behavior then it spreads. Affecting the other decent players.

Yeah, but you make it a point to publicly SHAME me for no reason! You're clearly talking down to me just because of... I don't even know why!

Here's Why

When there's enough people (unfortunately there are) like you it taints our community. New people don't want to keep returning & reoccurring players avoid these rooms. Like @linkorz said
People who kick you because of made up rules like "no overkill," "no throws," and "no spam" are generally not worth playing anyways

We've all went to player match, saw who all the hosts were and said, "Well looks like a bad day to play SC online."

Nah, it might be a shock to hear the obvious but, NOBODY thinks it's fun to be kicked for the hosts shortcomings.

Like the list @cheddarsword said, not even because he was being disrespectful or anything. It can literally be for no/petty reason. Then the person that got kicked may feel animosity & adopt this behavior then it spreads. Affecting the other decent players.
If you don't want to get kicked, observe the rules of the room.
Here's Why

When there's enough people (unfortunately there are) like you it taints our community. New people don't want to keep returning & reoccurring players avoid these rooms. Like @linkorz said

We've all went to player match, saw who all the hosts were and said, "Well looks like a bad day to play SC online."
Then make your own room. You're being terrible petty here. You blame me for your shortcomings, simply because I am being respectful and run a room that has rules. Besides, a community with just players like me would be a utopia.

You can go on and on with what you think is right or wrong, but don't be that fool that tells me what *I* should think is right or wrong. Then you go tagging other players like your thoughts are legion or something. This is my game, and my room. If you don't like it, suck it up kiddo.

Ok 1 more post.

People like Solvimar, GuyInABlazer, FlawlessLord, Manji Zaibatsu, and if what you said previously was truthful, I suppose I'll add fukou to this list too.

These types of people are poison to the SC community. Thus deserve to be called out.

Their actions and what they say are more often than not, toxic.

Anyone who has fought the aforementioned people know this very well.

When you encounter them, you're just kind of like..."wow".

"Follow my rules & fight to my preference or else blah blah blah, waah waah waah"

There are just so many immature people online nowadays. That somehow expect you to walk on egg shells around them.

@linkorz really? You deleted your post after I JUST quoted it in page 1. Smh

Its called a screenshot dude. Maybe I'll upload it or not w/e seems unnecessary tho. I wasn't talking to you

Fail

@linkorz really? You deleted your post after I JUST quoted it in page 1. Smh

Its called a screenshot dude. Maybe I'll upload it or not w/e seems unnecessary tho. I wasn't talking to you

Fail
You tagged me and therefore brought me into the conversation. It seems like this whole thing is just about you being right and not actual morals.

Ok 1 more post.

People like Solvimar, GuyInABlazer, FlawlessLord, Manji Zaibatsu, and if what you said previously was truthful, I suppose I'll add fukou to this list too.

These types of people are poison to the SC community. Thus deserve to be called out.

Their actions and what they say are more often than not, toxic.

Anyone who has fought the aforementioned people know this very well.

When you encounter them, you're just kind of like..."wow".

"Follow my rules & fight to my preference or else blah blah blah, waah waah waah"

There are just so many immature people online nowadays. That somehow expect you to walk on egg shells around them.
You can't even debate my points. You just go "lol 1 more post" and totally ignore everything I said and try to get the last word without saying anything. People like YOU are the ones who poison any community. I can't believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back