Recovery for JF spin series

Angrel-San

[10] Knight
How is the correct way of doing the recovery for every JF spin series?

All I know is that holding the 4 or 1 doesn't make a difference since I have holded the whole series and it comes out or just entering the input and just pressing the button correctly.

Any tips?

same command as the non recovering one, just with more perfect ting. it's hard to explain it any better than that. It's also VERY hard to perform consistently

The 4A is the easiest, the timing doesn't change for each hit. The 1A has a bit of delay between hits, and changes speed on the last two. The FC 1K has delays, and varying speeds. From what I can see, each input needs to be entered on the hit frame of the last input. Nothing extra to recover 4A, G to recover FC 1K, and I haven't been able to recover 1A yet. Also, there's already a few discussions about this.

Thanks but I think I'm being misunderstood.

I don't mean the JF spins, I mean the recovery after the GB on the spins.

All the spin series have it but I don't know how to recover consistently and at what point in the animation.

For the 1K series, it seems to be pressing G at the end according to Wares.

Anything else?

You can only recover on the JF version i think? For 4A press A exactly five times and don't hold 4. I think it's the same for 1A.

It's five times, not six, and don't press anything for 4A. I think it's the same for 1A, but I haven't been able to do it. G for 1K. And yes, they have to be JF to recover.

Back