RedDjinn Can Record Now. Yay.

Why are you recording in 1080PsF? Its not real 1080p... not to mention, Soulcalibur is a 720p game.

Great man!

Prac up for your next trip over! ; )

I could only DREAM of seeing Japan again ;)

Why are you recording in 1080PsF? Its not real 1080p... not to mention, Soulcalibur is a 720p game.

I thought I was recording in 1080i? The video looks good on my screen watch it in 360p and it still looks good. This is my first time setting up a recording studio type deal so I dont really know what Im doing yet. I was just testing it out lastnight, Im just glad it works! lol

lolonline :)

Flask unfortunately alot of times online is all I have :( I have friends that come session with me every now and then so I will try to get those matches recorded... Alot of times I have to dumb down my play online because nobody ever blocks so they just keep getting hit by the same set ups LoL. I have 10 more videos to upload today some are pretty funny....

Trust me even if it is online you will still see some high level shit from me...

Trust me even if it is online you will still see some high level shit from me...

haha if you say so. that poor scrub kilik didn´t seem to be able to bring it out of you though.
what was the point of this video? i´d like to see some offline vids vs decent opponents pls

haha if you say so. that poor scrub kilik didn´t seem to be able to bring it out of you though.
what was the point of this video? i´d like to see some offline vids vs decent opponents pls

Like I said first video, and dumb opponents = dumb play. I did use several tech traps and punishment oppurtunities. Couple mind games but I mean there isnt much to say... Hopefully Ill get some good online games with Partisan and others from 8wayrun on there.

No matter what anyone says high level play does occur online at times. Ive had matches with excellent people both online and offline, and lots of times the onlines were better than offline.

What is the point of your comment?

Also you have to make me fight... He hit me what twice in three rounds? So how was he supposed to bring anything out of me...

The point of the video was I can record now, but if you'd read the title of the thread you would know that.

the point of the thread is to let us know that you can, i still don´t see the point of the video however. is it supposed to be proof of the fact or something?
putting up a video of yourself beating a random scrub seems completely retarded to me, no offense :)
why not just wait until you have any decent recordings to show?

I was just letting it be known and showing the quality and such... To see what people thought... The gameplay wasnt ment to be knitpicked... I went 15 and 0 in the session and posted up one video to show everyone here how the video looks.

Did I hurt your feelings or something flask ? You seem offended that I posted a video link in the video thread. Where are your videos? When I post up one for you to critique my gameplay it will be posted in the Yoshi forums, me and crimson_agent should have some good battles soon... Till then prolly best if you just waited for them and left this thread alone...

Cause your not getting it...

Im down I want some more for my youtube account. Im still trying to ride up in Feb. to Philly. Trying to work out the kinks and see if any locals want to join. I'll have an answer from people when I let some heads know on the 29th of this month, that's the next tourney date.

Other than that.. I'll keep an eye out for you on my friends list. I hate playing scrubby Yoshi's online.. it makes me feel bad =/.

My baby boy is due next month ;) So philly will be a no go. Would be stupid to be in philly and her go into labor... You got a kid, You know you cant miss that shit for a soul cal tourney... Mine and your mirror matches are always fun... The higher level player I play the higher my level goes. Which is the same for everyone Im sure. So hopefully we will record soon~! I hate online as well :( It makes me feel so sluggish... but I do it for fun, and fun is what I have.

Specially with people from 8wayrun. Random scrubs online make me want to shoot myself. Like the kilik scrub in this video... 6A+B is not a good move you shouldnt throw it out every time you get up... ROFL Chopter. Dimmak when we do a video we needa make it flashy... Just be trying crazy shit left and right...

not offended at all, you seem to very defensive though :)
i look forward to some sweet offline vids posted in the yoshi section!
peace

Not defensive just gets a little old explaining over and over why I posted a video link in the video thread. Calling my actions completely retarded wasnt too honorable either...

Me and my buddies offline asta will give you some quality offline vids. We session everytime hes down from chattanooga... I'll be sure to post them in the yoshi section.

I mostly play black ops now, but Im brushing back up on my soul cal in preperation for the new game. SC5 will be hopefully the first game I seriously plan to play competitively and travel for.

I understand where flask is coming from though. Just because you posted a video link in the video thread still doesn't mean it's relevant. I get your point, that you can record now and tested it out by recording one match. Like flask said though, you could have just waited and posted a better match. I told you that the framerate drops when watching in 1080p and I got no response so it's hard to tell if you wanted critique on the quality of the video or critique on the fighting.

And lol for talking about you doing high level tech traps online. Defense can never be performed at true high level online because it takes good anticipation AND good reaction for defense, something which the lag online hampers. Offense on the other hand is pretty much the same to execute online and offline, except hit confirming, which is why ...... lol online. I'm sure that's what flask was talking about and I agreed with him 100% there. I know you can get some good matches online, I've had plenty of great matches online. Still, this match you posted here definitely ain't one of them lol. I know it was a test, I'm saying I would have waited it out and posted a better test match.

Lol still 6A+B Kiliks online? Holy shit i thought that stopped 2 years ago. Amazing. I have to go online soon again :)

Hey Red, record our next match, those are always fun matches with the Voldo-Yoshi craziness and they're reasonably even (well, last time we played it was more like taking turns 3-0 ing each other, had a weird dynamic like that). I wouldn't mind being able to post it for critiques either.

I understand where flask is coming from though. Just because you posted a video link in the video thread still doesn't mean it's relevant. I get your point, that you can record now and tested it out by recording one match. Like flask said though, you could have just waited and posted a better match. I told you that the framerate drops when watching in 1080p and I got no response so it's hard to tell if you wanted critique on the quality of the video or critique on the fighting.

And lol for talking about you doing high level tech traps online. Defense can never be performed at true high level online because it takes good anticipation AND good reaction for defense, something which the lag online hampers. Offense on the other hand is pretty much the same to execute online and offline, except hit confirming, which is why ...... lol online. I'm sure that's what flask was talking about and I agreed with him 100% there. I know you can get some good matches online, I've had plenty of great matches online. Still, this match you posted here definitely ain't one of them lol. I know it was a test, I'm saying I would have waited it out and posted a better test match.

"I thought I was recording in 1080i? The video looks good on my screen watch it in 360p and it still looks good. This is my first time setting up a recording studio type deal so I dont really know what Im doing yet. I was just testing it out lastnight, Im just glad it works! lol"

You could have taken this as your reply.... Im recording in 1080i not 1080p so watch it in 720p or something? Pretty easy fix there...

Im done talking about the fight LoL... I'll record and post up whatever I want. Matter of fact I got a whole shit load of scrub vids up right now... LoL Watch them all, if theres not one thing in there thats high level, like the use of 4 Tech traps in a row, iMCF RCC iMCF 5 times in a row, massive fake outs that other yoshis just dont do...

My playstyle is different. I use what works and when it doesnt thats when I change it. Better vids coming soon ;)

Back