Request to go!

OK, so if U wanna an image of the T-1000, I'll give U this

200px-T-1000_002.png

Heeey guys....so there is Jhil Nabaat I can't quite make her but if someone could I would be grate.
ff13_artwork047.jpg
Thanks for posting this.

I dismissed Nabaat months ago as I attempted her but wasn't really pleased with the results. Decided to give it another shot an lo and behold actually got something presentable (typical how CAS works). It's still very much a WIP as I've yet to get the colors down perfectly (was working off a cellphone pic at the time) and would also like to clean up the stickers and patterns a bit more as well as try other items, but well I did want to be first :p
Jihl Nabaat, Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2 (Updated, Final)
nabaatfull.png

Shame that no other skirt works with this coat... wanted the one that went to her knees at least. Also wanted the stripes and a more intricate design on her coat, but I'm already maxed with the stickers. Pretty much the only things I'm not pleased with.

How did you done the undergarment?
Body color. I used a separate sticker for her face to get her normal skin tone. You'll notice her hands are the same color as her nylons.

That's how I got past the undergarments cutting off at the ankles.

Sorry if I sound like a bit of prick (Asking a third time), but I got a fever and the only prescription is a CAS Iron Tager. Some peeps have said that they'd be on it, but there has yet to be any POWER OF SCIENCE in this thread. I'm sorry if someone is out their already working on this Tager and they are just taking their time to artfully craft a masterpiece, but I'm looking for some solid confirmation that the Red Devil is gonna make into Soul Caliber. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and a thousand more thanks if you bring THE KING OF TAGER with you.

Sorry if is not great as most of the others works, but I tried hope you liked ^^" I couldn't do much about the hair...and since we can only use three especial itens and stuff...hehehehe

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_20.png
    794.4 KB · Views: 329
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_21.png
    767.1 KB · Views: 320
Sorry if is not great as most of the others works, but I tried hope you liked ^^" I couldn't do much about the hair...and since we can only use three especial itens and stuff...hehehehe
Don't downplay yourself you did a great job, though if I had to put in my two cents, I think the Natsu P2 hair would work better

No worries. It looks great!. Thanks I will copy her now hehe :)

Btw, does anyone know at what level can you unlock the fishnet stocking or is it available only through DLC?

Back