Request to go!

No worries. It looks great!. Thanks I will copy her now hehe :)

Btw, does anyone know at what level can you unlock the fishnet stocking or is it available only through DLC?

It's the Black Tights undergarment item with Basic Pattern...15, I think it was. Number may be wrong, but it's the last pattern under Basic, by default it's green squares with darker green lines.

Anyone Arthur from Soul Calibur 3?

Arthur0.jpg

@Emperor: My Tager didn't turn out as well as I would've liked, but I don't want you to think you were being ignored, so here he is.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
Tager's defining features (like his red skin, bulked up gloves, and exaggerated proportions) don't translate from anime to SCV easily. If anyone has any ideas how to fix him, I'm all ears.

@Emperor: My Tager didn't turn out as well as I would've liked, but I don't want you to think you were being ignored, so here he is.

Tager's defining features (like his red skin, bulked up gloves, and exaggerated proportions) don't translate from anime to SCV easily. If anyone has any ideas how to fix him, I'm all ears.
Thanks for posting, there are a lot of parts here that I think if I fuse with my current design we could get something pretty close. The Cerv boots and silk wrap are especially nice

That's very lovely. How did you make the arrow under the butterfly sticker?

EDIT: And the upper part of the costume, is that just stickers or an undergarment I've failed to recognize?

I've layered a golden heart sticker, a purple butterfly and a purple heart in that order. What you see is basically the inner parts of the butterfly sticker because of the different coloured heart underneath it, and part of the bottom of the butterly is blocked by the second heart sticker. The shoulders are angel wings and I used a bow for the collar.

Back