Request to go!

i have a request for Custom Kilik with his SCIII 2P outfit

Concept20.jpg

by custom i meant Kilik with Xiba style, not Mimic Kilik and i don't mind if you post a formula unless you download FreeMeal's Character Sharing Software, not Youtube one anyways, for color- White one
Here's the equipment and sticker list for Kilik.

Attachments

• SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_10.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 303
  • SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png
    SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_11.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 329
(I feel bad for doing this since I haven't posted my CaS images yet with a camera since I have no capture card)

I've been wondering how I can make the atom symbol (kinda like this http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server3.../Atom_-_Black__52627.1329059777.1280.1280.jpg ), I tried hard for an original character of mine and want to put that on a shirt for a character of mine because I wanted to show that they are an atheist (like me).

I think that question is best addressed here: http://8wayrun.com/threads/create-a-soul-q-a.16018/ :)

I have a request for a custom Madara Uchiha in Juubi Jinchuuriki mode, I can't seem to figure out his coat.
535663760_1391747967.jpg

Here's some things:

@NamcoFan
iUUPbHpFhx7St.png

@Blacklink20
id1qrtC6IxZdb.png

@Davin
i7P852PWBnrWe.png

He looks better in motion.

@LeBello
iqdxY8imKIiXF.png

@Mage
i4MWHHipsENCn.png

Couldn't get all the details, but I'm pretty happy with this. The dithering you see here isn't nearly as pronounced in-game as it is here. In fact, on most stages it should fool most people into thinking it's the same skin color.

Remind me if you need formulas.
Here's some things:

@NamcoFan
iUUPbHpFhx7St.png

@Blacklink20
id1qrtC6IxZdb.png

@Davin
i7P852PWBnrWe.png

He looks better in motion.

@LeBello
iqdxY8imKIiXF.png

@Mage
i4MWHHipsENCn.png

Couldn't get all the details, but I'm pretty happy with this. The dithering you see here isn't nearly as pronounced in-game as it is here. In fact, on most stages it should fool most people into thinking it's the same skin color.

Remind me if you need formulas.

I would love that Straid's formula, thanks for making him @FreeMeal

Last edited:
Back