Request to go!

over 6 days my request is not created? today is almost New Year's Eve
Please do not make comments such as "Where is my CAS request?" unless it has been over a week. No one likes a spoiled and impatient attitude-like post that derails the thread.

This rule will be in effect right now. So please wait.

I have a request. Could someone create a rendition of human Midna from Twilight Princess (Zelda). Thanks to anyone who is willing to help. Have a Happy New Year everyone. :)

IMG_1478.jpg

here u go
raspberrigurli

Yes, use the rabbit ears for the pseudo-collar.

I don't have the formula though since I didn't bother saving this one. Just play around with the axis until you get something that looks convincing.

How about Lucy Hearfilia from Fairy Tail? Any of these (or all) would be awesome!

Attachments

• lucy CAS3.jpg
    lucy CAS3.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 932
  • lucy CAS2.jpg
    lucy CAS2.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 254
  • lucy CAS.jpg
    lucy CAS.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 291
It seems I have been getting no luck myself with these CAS stuff recently. Anyone wanna give SCIV Xianghua a shot?
REFERENCE PICS
xianghua-320.jpg
xianghua-535.jpg

Here's Darkmoonlight's request for Talim SCII P3! 3 months late is better than never lol.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_14.png

The poncho/drapey thingy in SCV is horrid, so I decided to focus on the head instead. She's technically bald, but I used a phoenix sticker for the bangs and a pair of beetle horns for the braid, which can be seen below. The hat consists of a maid head dress, a sphere, and a pair of bunny ears. The original blue and white color scheme was too plain for my tastes so I added more red...again.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_13.png

Couldn't really settle on a style for Talim, but she's all windy and stuff, so I figured she'd be nautically inclined too.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_9.png

Talim doin' the Captain Morgan like a pro. Avast!
Happy new years!

i cannot for the life me make this character, I've been at this for 2 hours now and every thing i try it doesn't. if anyone can make this i would like the formula please.
its naraku from inuyasha
3462-naraku2_super.jpg

Naraku_%28Inuyasha%29.jpg

1239903503_5808_full.jpeg

@eimboznugtohs: I tend to avoid demonic or bulky armor CaS like the plague, but you really seemed frustrated with this one. Here's my attempt at Naraku.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1 (2).png

If you still want to make him yourself, have a look at these creation notes.

Equipment (and placing)
Undergarments: Sea King Gambeson (though really anything that covers up the legs works fine)
Upper body: Changbao
Upper body covering: Warrior's Vest
Lower body: Roman Loincloth
Arm: Sea King Gauntlets
Feet: Voodoo Greaves (optional, I like these the most since they fit his half-transformed demonic state)
Special 1: Beetle Horns (Chest, Hrz -12, Vrt -27, Bk 48,Wd -40, Lth 48, Dth -25, RtVt -49, RtHz -91, Ag -44)
Special 2: Horns of Calamity (Chest, Hrz -5, Vrt 29, Bk 19, Wd 50, Lth 50, Dth 50, RtVt -71, RtHz -25, Ag -18)
Special 3: Beetle Horns (Chest, Hrz 23, Vt 27, Bk 11, Wd 50, Lth 50, Dth -8, RtVt -159, RtHt 160, Ag -154)

Stickers (the order DOES matter!)
Upper Body Slot 1 (optional, creates eyelid): Motif 66 (creepy eye, upper body, axis, Vt 16, Sze -9, Rt 25)
Upper Body Slot 2: Motif 66 (creepy eye, upper body, axis, Vt 16, Sze 30, Rt 25)
Upper Body Covering Slot 1 (optional, creates gradient effect on shoulders): Number 1 (upper body, axis, Vrt 37, Hrz -3, Sze 38, Rt 25)
Upper Body Covering Slot 2 (optional, personal taste): Motif 22 (white wings, upper body, axis, Vt -43, Sz 50)
Lower Body Slot 1: Motif 56 (tribal tattoo, hip, axis, Vt 16, Sz 50, Flip Vt)
Lower Body Slot 2: Motif 3 (square, hip, axis, Vt 36, Sz 33)
Lower Body Slot 3: Motif 22 (white wings, hip, axis, Vt 43, Hz 50, Sz 50)

Coloring and Body (general info)
You can figure most of this stuff out yourself. Lower body slot 1 (Roman Loincloth) MUST be bone colored (yellow-white) to match the other bony stuff. I added speckle patterns (Basic 15) to the bones and a swirly pattern (Oriental 12) to the samurai coat.

As for the body, 0 for thighs and calves, -20 for everything else. This offsets the fatness of the equipment while bulking up his relatively exposed legs/feet.

Try not to get frustrated. If you can't figure out some aspect of a design, find other equipment that looks good. Remember: SEXINESS > ACCURACY.

More likely than not, you're gonna run away screaming after seeing the comprehensiveness of these notes, but I'm putting this out there as an example for any newcomers in need of details.

Try not to get frustrated. If you can't figure out some aspect of a design, find other equipment that looks good. Remember: SEXINESS > ACCURACY.

Very true. Sometimes I made compromises to get the feel more so than the look. Like anyone could say not bad Hulk(though he's been so many times). ^^;

Back