Request to go!

7s30.jpg

oh noooo, but that was awesome, oh well, my last request ( i know this wasnt vending machine or something ), rainbow dash from mlp equestria girls
rainbow-dash-equestria-girls-of-mlp-34532266-260-605.png

Can someone create me NiGHTS from NiGHTS into Dreams?

nights_wii.jpg

BTW, can I have from FreeMeal the Formulas 4 creating CJ, Vic Vance & Toni Cipriani?

I'm not sure if this is too complicated a mask, but here's wondering if anyone could put together an Oswald of Carim (of Dark Souls) for me.

Here's a ref for the entire costume on a different character.
GCkat0p.jpg

In actuality Oswald is much paler.
woj9nCb.jpg

Not the best references I'm sure, but any attempts would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my attempt:

BlackSet.png

Here's my attempt at Oswald:
iboGHaKy8vNVW7.png

I'll might try some others later.

NamcoFan: Sorry, but I deleted all the GTA creations. I didn't know you wanted the formulas and some time passed... Sorry again.

Can someone make an attempt at Morrigan from Dragon Age: Origins?
I've managed to make a pretty decent recreation of her official in-game design, but every attempt I've made at her design from the trailer have been unsuccessful.
Dragon-Age-Trailer-Morrigan-by-Viki-Yeo.jpg

yes and very fugly.

don't forget that there is only THREE special equipment slots altough most of them are only one slot such as Pac-Man, Ivy's earrings, etc

Anyone have any good color schemes for a kilik 1P outfit? Im looking for some that gives the impression of chaotic neutral.

Back