Request to go!

That's all i'm looking for. An attempt so I can make something out of it. Many thanks.

Kinda fail.............doesn't really capture that off-the-shoulder look, but recognizable I think. At least she didn't turn out too derpy.

looks decent in-game; I gave her DJ moveset

kokoro.png

Happy yestirthday Koko !

A little gift for you, this is your new girlfriend, happy ?
(never posted this one, cuz not 100% happy with her, it was supposed to be a cool AFRO-dite, goddess crossover of sorts) but at least she looks kinda cute, and since i saw that pic of your true colors :))

And no it is not human trafficking, so don't mod my ass, she is just a CAS, ok ! :P

f1hd.jpg

Dude! AFRO-dite looks amazing!!! What could you possibly be dissatisfied with (the sleeves, maybe)? Finish her and repost! The more lovely ladies the better.

On another note, here's Dragon Age's Morrigan as requested by mokamoka827. Based more on the IN GAME model rather than the "Ashes" trailer. One of my favorite game characters of all time.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_5.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_17.png

SOULCALIBUR Ve.png

Let me know if anybody needs the formula.

Last edited:
Dude! AFRO-dite looks amazing!!! What could you possibly be dissatisfied with (the sleeves, maybe)? Finish her and repost! The more lovely ladies the better.

On another note, here's Dragon Age's Morrigan as requested by mokamoka827. Based more on the IN GAME model rather than the "Ashes" trailer. One of my favorite game characters of all time.
View attachment 35225
View attachment 35226
View attachment 35227
Let me know if anybody needs the formula.

I like this
Gatsu-approved

Ryu_DOA_artwork.jpg

Just like Cloud and Dante. Incredibly over done, but I feel like it's never quite done right.
Anyone know a decent way to make Ryu?

Anyone know a decent way to make Ryu?
I really like mine:

ryu1-jpg.29393
ryu2-jpg.29388

I used the following stickers:
  • A maxed-out, vertically-inverted black pocket sticker centered in the back to simulate light armor.
  • A large, vertically inverted, black eagle sticker centered around the upper wast for the muscles.
You might want to darken the skin color (mine is an aPat 3P).

Last edited:
Back