Request to go!

I hate western chara design, specially in fight games
BUT
KI is kinda an exception, they made a good job with the art style of the reboot

ChallengeAcceptedBlackTextSS.png
For the fun of it, I tried making the "Challenge Accepted" guy
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

also, which requests do we have left to finish?

Since my original request expired after a week, I would like to change my request.

Does anyone think they can remake the Little Sister from BioShock 2?

2bigsister2.jpg

Nyte: I tried Corvo for you.
i4vSHbKJNDPDu.png

Little Sister from Bioshock 2 might have too much going on at once for me to figure out. I'm giving it a shot though.

I haven't bee here for a while. Sorry if I missed anyone's request. I've been taking care of some important things.

Can someone create Robbie Williams on "Let Love Be Your Energy" video version?

0009fcf4_medium.jpeg

NOTE: Just create Robbie (in the middle), don't care about the girls...

I'm requesting an android from the game, "Remember Me". I tried making it myself, but I got a PoliceBot instead lol.
860_max.jpg

Thanks the colours seem a bit off but i can fix that myself.
Yeah, my coloring can be off sometimes when re-creating a character and also when uploading pictures. I guess the effect of doing both makes it hard to be consistent since every screen I'm using is a little different. I looked at the creation from my iPod touch, then I played the game on my small TV, then we're likely seeing the creations now from a different screen. :)

Ted McPain from Awesomenauts?

ebi0Unx.png

Tedmcpain.png

Inspirational music is provided of course.

->
Ted mcpain

Attachments

• IMG_20140120_185212.jpg
    IMG_20140120_185212.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_20140120_185250.jpg
    IMG_20140120_185250.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 214
Anyone want to try and make Orchid from the new KI? I would like the formula as well, if possible. Thank you very much in advance.

Here ya go, mate.
Killer Instinct 2013's Orchid.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2e.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ2e.jpg

Creation Notes:
Goggles on head with nurse's cap. Scroll and gun SpecEq. Giant number 1 on wristbands. Zipper sticker placed by view on chest for leather strap. Star sticker on chest for white shirt and green pocket sticker to extend tube top. Black, green, and yellow pocket stickers on tube top with maxed gradient pattern (for white top and green below).

@Blacklink20: If you're satisfied with this recreation, I'll provide the full formula as a .txt attachment below.

Attachments

• formula-orchid.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Thats really good, I tried making her myself but couldnt quite get it right. But I think I liked her original character design more.

Made some more requests:

brucedge:
iAchFnsV0FcwB.png

I don't know what she looks like from the back so I just tried to make it visually balanced. Also, you can't change the yellow on the chest equipment, unfortunately. It was the only one that was close, though.

Nyte:
iwduA0H7y9pCL.png

It's a little rough, but I'm happy it's at least recognizable. He looks good from far away in game play.

Morgan... Like you said, rough but still good .. But that cyborg, I have to say im a fan.
*edit* have you tried taking the eyebrows off the android instead of making them white.

Back