Request to go!

@Hanzo Ibuki
freemealrequestsiegfriedbadenda_by_freemeal-dbs8tmg.png

I'll start the others soon.

EnduringSoul made a great Samus, but unfortunately the images for his posts from that thime are all broken. I got some rough pics of the Samus I made based off of his, but I didn't have all the same DLC items, so some compromises were made.

Thank you, it's good, but FreeMeal can make it perfect so I sent this one to him. I'll even try to make some of your creations and post in my gallery

giving credit to him

Yet again you cease to amaze me with your craft sir perhaps you could further strengthen it by creating saber from Fate Stay Night and Raven branwen from RWBY

@qwa
freemealrequestredneptuniaa_by_freemeal-dbu4woj.png

This one was pretty tough. Struggled with only 3 extra parts.

@Dantess75
freemealrequestsamusa_by_freemeal-dbu4x0k.png

This turned out better than I thought. Didn't have the biker helmet, so I had to make due. If you have it you can swap it in and it'll probably look nicer.

Sorry for the long wait, everyone. Was busy the last few weeks and the Halloween stream ate up a week too.

@Z3R01 I'll add your stuff to the queue.

Thank Free Meal, you can really create characters. please I would like you to create this character of the image that I will put I liked him a lot I know that you can do it
War.png

Ah okay so you want me to design a horseman of apocalypse (war) character based on an interpretation of that one picture. I got it. Next Saturday is my Christmas stream, so it'll have to be the week after that.

Back