Retrotator's SC4 CaS Gallery

Retrotator1

[12] Conqueror
I like many of the new CaS features in SC5, but sometimes I like to keep things simple and go back to SC4. Here are my favorite re-creations I made so far in SC4.

http://s1278.photobucket.com/user/retrotator1/library/SC4 CaS Gallery

Link (Zelda Ocarina of Time)
IMG_0292_zps5921b5c1.jpg

Crash Bandicoot
IMG_0293_zps935dd263.jpg

Sonic (Sonic Adventure)
IMG_0294_zpsbc003f5d.jpg

Angelica (Rugrats)
IMG_0296_zps667406fb.jpg

Spider-Man
IMG_0298_zps55aa394b.jpg

Goofy (Mickey Mouse)
IMG_0301_zps9e52f57e.jpg

Dora the Explorer

IMG_0305_zps26fb002f.jpg

Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong Country)
IMG_0295_zpse8f22af2.jpg

Scarecrow (The Wiz)
IMG_0307_zps7aa53085.jpg

Oscar the Grouch (Sesame Street)
IMG_0311_zpsef1f5ad6.jpg

Yoshimitsu (Tekken 2)
IMG_0320_zps2e34a3a0.jpg

D.W. (Arthur)
IMG_0315_zpse231ca91.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah lol, I wish I had a better TV or something to use for screen capture.
My gaming TV only has 480i s-video.
Maybe I'll reupload these someday when I can take better pictures.
Until then, I think I'll stick with posting SC5 creations.

Thanks!
Animal creations work so much better in SC5, but sometimes, I just like to see how close I can get to making them in SC4 and other games. I might post a few more SC5 animal characters sometime.

Thanks!
Animal creations work so much better in SC5, but sometimes, I just like to see how close I can get to making them in SC4 and other games. I might post a few more SC5 animal characters sometime.

Lol, i agree you should check this out some day if you haven't and are into doing things with animals :P
Most realistic animal renditions are of course the infamous minecraft sheep, what a pixel perfection and sheer beauty (meeeeeeeh)

http://8wayrun.com/threads/animal-kingdom-time-to-use-parts-you-never-use.16017/

Looking at these makes me want to try and track down a copy of SCIV (As well as a save file with everything unlocked from the start)... I nearly fell out of my chair laughing in delight when I scrolled down to your Angelica & Dora CaS! Good job!

SC4 is my favorite game of the series so far. (I started with SC3)
It's my most favorite as far as the art style and my 2nd favorite as far as character creation and the music.
I'm thinking about updating this gallery, since I still like to play it.

Back