"Ridiculous Hax Wtf"

yuna359

[10] Knight
Okay, so I've checked and I think this is the right forum to put this in, since it's still technically related to gameplay. In this topic, we give a character a buff that would make people rage/break the game/cause headaches.(Which can be inferred from the topic title) It has to coincide with the actual mechanics of the game. (No machine gun wielding Pyrrha.) Also, try to post how you would react/feel if "X" change was actually put in the game.

I'll start.

Mitsurugi's 4B is now an unblockable.

Patroklos
-Any sort of forward movement gives him meter like Guilty Gear
-66B is unblockable and has the speed of Angel Step B

Natsu
-Air Throw instantly kills opponent
-All bombs, including unblockable, are sped up to come out on the first frame.

Ezio
-Crossbows are unblockable
-Any attacks involving the guns now kill instantly

Viola
-All stun-related throws can be done over and over again like her back throw
-New moves: All moves now have BE versions, which perform an autocombo from that move at random.

Pyrrha
-All A & B attacks leave her at +777 on block and can be canceled into each other
-Angel Step B and CE are now unblockable and kill instantly.

Siegfried
-CE must be blocked low

Hilde
-RO combo(s) restored
-C2B "infinite" is now actually an infinite
-CE is unblockable

Nightmare
-CE now guards ALL attacks, including throws, unblockables, Guard Breaks, and other CEs, and deals Counter Hit damage on Guard Impact

Mitsurugi
-No changes

Yoshimitsu
-All "chance" based attacks now automatically leave him "Into bliss!" or "I give thanks!"
-66[A+K] no longer damages him
-44bB (Propeller) sucks opponent in like SFxT Yoshimitsu

Astaroth
-Bull Rush and Bull Rush BE have GI

Algol
-Bubble infinites restored
-CE is now overhead, and only requires 1/2 meter for both parts

Pyrrha Omega
-Nemesis Step B attacks leave her at +666 on block
-CE is unblockable

Okay, so I've checked and I think this is the right forum to put this in, since it's still technically related to gameplay. In this topic, we give a character a buff that would make people rage/break the game/cause headaches.(Which can be inferred from the topic title) It has to coincide with the actual mechanics of the game. (No machine gun wielding Pyrrha.) Also, try to post how you would react/feel if "X" change was actually put in the game.
Leixia
-CE leaves opponent still in the air, making Leixia able to do a Double CE Combo

*snickers*

-Pyrrha's CE will be replaces with her running up to you and giving you a big ol' kiss on the cheek. automatically winning the game. Also.....it cant be blocked or JG. OR GI. OR SIDESTEPPED.OR ANYTHING TO AVOID IT.

Ivy
-Back throw now comes with a input move ( think 236B 4) If done right that new move does 69 damage.
See what I did there :'D

I made a similar thread to this, but I guess I can think of some new ones...

In an attempt to revive Ivy's SCIV playstyle, she will now have 8 different stances, including guarding, all with ridiculously difficult inputs.
If Ivy falls tits first onto the ground, she will cause a tremor.
Ezio can now climb walled stages.
Some of Leixia's moves will randomly become unblockable and when this happens, she'll scream "I'm on fire".
Nightmare's iagA now has a 2% chance of decapitating the opponent on hit.
Pyrrha's 236:B can actually punish guarding.
Tira only has jolly side. An exclusively gloomy sided version is available from the character selection screen under the name Tira Omega.
Viola now has two orbs, the second one is controlled by A+K inputs and can be made to hit low.

Elysium CE does chip damage, also accompanied by a new voice file: 'Freeze! Ice Storm!"
Mitsu's 4B fixed, now tracks 360 degrees.
Nightmare's iagA can now ringout on block, for realism's sake. (Do you see hard that thing hits?!)
Ivy's SS restored to former glory, performed with 214214A+G because Ivy needs to be easy mode now.
Pyrrha 66a+g now an OHKO on Patroklos
Leixia able to brave edge Crybaby, causes tremor and breaks guard in 3
Leixia now has new lines when fighting Natsu, be warned as dialogue is of an inappropriate nature.
Algol's chair trap (I forget the notation) now catches forward step as well as back step.
Hilde CE now gets the full animation on air hit.
Hilde BE a+g now leads automatically into SCIV wall hit animation
Tira begins all matches in Gloomy, chance of switching stance reduced to 0.99%
Pyrrha Omega 66B now tracks fully to the left/right, +2 on block
Pyrrha Omega 66B gains Brave Edge version, now performs Pyrrha 22_88BAK for a total of 80 dmg

Devil Jin: become a full character
WHEN THAT HAPPENS I SHALL TAKE OVER THIS COMMUNITY MUWHAHAHAHA- Er i mean, i'll buy donuts for everyone

Nightmare: All moves now Guard Break, +22 on block
Mitsurugi: Vertical attacks replaced with diagonal slash that hits mid and counters run in any direction, successful CE replenishes meter by 1 bar
Siegfried: Moves no longer transition into stances, 3B no launches and is -10 on hit
Aeon: Style replaced with sword and shield
Astaroth: 66k now tech crouches highs, mids and most lows. Does 140 damage on counter hit
Zwei: Removed from game

Back