Rules of SCV

Whoops got those commands mixed up, yeah I brainfarted. Thrust command is correct now.

Rule 16 is a fucking truth.

Updated with the quip about Voldo :3

To see what is wrong and not to do it is want of treachery.:sc1yos1:

You fool! You worthless! You idiot! You coward!!!! :sc5dam1:

Behold, I will lead you to the truth.

Oh my God. Fuck rule 47 because it's true. It always leads to rules 39 and 11 for me.

Also Rule 54: Aeon's backroll thing and/or Critical Edge will NEVER work when you need it to, but will always work otherwise.

Oh my God. Fuck rule 47 because it's true. It always leads to rules 39 and 11 for me.

Also Rule 54: Aeon's backroll thing and/or Critical Edge will NEVER work when you need it to, but will always work otherwise.
I just played some people online with Siggy, after about 5 win straight they started blaming lag instead of acknowledging that I'm better than them. It was so funny. >:D

55.Lag=KICK
56.Less than 7 bars = Lag
57.:1::A: more than once is spaming
58.Sidestep Natsus bomb = kick
69.Custom Phyrra half naked, Custom Natsu half naked, female CAS half naked.
70.No halfnaked Tiras, Ivys, Hildes or Lexias

71. Custom Characters are the real main characters of the game
72. Customs Only Or Boot / Real chars suck and are cheap
73. Everyone but the host is a lowly spamming bitch who cheats because they constantly dodge, block, and punish the one attack that they like.

-If your character has a ground grab, it is absolutely essential that you use it at the end of each round you win. If not, repeatedly start and cancel taunt.

#0: If your opponent ducks your throw, they will throw you back. No exceptions.
#0.1: The only defensives maneuvers that will ever be employed are 'block high' and 'tech left.'

Reposted from the Online discussions. It will be a terrific addition to this impressive list of rules!
CHEAP TACTICS include, (God knows they are certainly not limited to)

Ring outs
Combos
Strategies (learn how to mash, SCRUB! Dats wut proz dew!)
Guard breaking
Knockdown lows
mids
high attacks
overhead attacks
juggles
Blocking
Just Guard
GIs
CE
BE
Playing
Holding the controller
Breathing

That person that just beat you with the effeminate male CaS is about to send you a flirtatious PM

What's sad is some of these things do happen online...*Hides in Oakvale* ( if you know where thats from you immediately get ranked to A1 and given a percentage of 100000000000000000000000000000000001 W and -0 L)

Back