Rumble in the Tundra

Jinmaster, I think some Ohio peeps may be coming from Cleveland area, check with them.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRIAN

There is a slight chance of HD Remix coming out right before the tourney. If that happens, what say we do something for that? I think it would be fun to have a tourney for a game nobody's played before. =)

Apparently Cammy's like a 5-minute character now and really really good, that's who you would play right?

Jinmaster, yes...yes I would. You sure YOU are ready for it? I've got pro online skillz son. Recognize

I'm coming to this, going to be in the area scouting apartments for when I move.

Jinmaster FT3 for $20, loser pays double if they get swept. Take it or leave it. When we're done get up and leave, I'm not speaking to you and I got no respect for you as a person at all.

OH SNAP SON KOWTOW MEANZ BUSINESS.

Can Buffalo handle him and me living in one city? Can any of our 'lol internetz' be overcome!?

hmmm...

OH SNAP SON KOWTOW MEANZ BUSINESS.

Can Buffalo handle him and me living in one city? Can any of our 'lol internetz' be overcome!?

hmmm...

Yo, chach, you think we could do another Duff's experience with these out of towners? Just like what happened when Duff's fucking raped NYC and NJ.

You are trash!!!!!!!

I'm coming to this, going to be in the area scouting apartments for when I move.

Jinmaster FT3 for $20, loser pays double if they get swept. Take it or leave it. When we're done get up and leave, I'm not speaking to you and I got no respect for you as a person at all.

Make it FT3 $40, and double if they get swept, Daisy.

You are trash!!!!!!!

Make it FT3 $40, and double if they get swept, Daisy.

Make it what I challenged you for and shut your fucking mouth when you see me. I'm not even gonna acknowledge that you're near me unless you got that cash in your hands. You don't make the rules here.

FT3 for $20 bucks double if swept, take it or leave it.

C'mon get more hype ppl, SC now has 32 ppl registered, probably at least 10 more probable. Get moar pplz!

cha cha

Seems the rules aren't up to date, but just wanna confirm, Algol is banned right? And Vader/Yoda allowed?

Back