[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

So glad to know there are so many soul calibur players in san antonio. im new to the scene and would like to get better. nice to meet you all.

[Feb 4, 2012] SC5 Tournament San Antonio, TX - Results

Results:

1: Agustin - Yoshimitsu/Maxi
2: Battle Athlete - Maxi
3: Chickenwing - Astaroth
4: Batousai Nori - Cervantes/Patroklos
5: Galactor - Siegfried
5: Spin - Leixia
7: DSB - Xiba
7: Stone - Mitsurugi
9: Dragoon - Algol/Aeon
9: Flash House
9: Rico - Cervantes
9: Whodat - Algol/Leixia
13: Dr Villain
13: El Hero Jay
13: Gox
13: Machine
17: Chilover
17: Dr Mario Kart
17: Fishouse
17: Ray Chun

I did not know there was a tournament. :I If this was posted in the tourney announcements (just looked and couldn't find it) then I feel like a poop head.

Crow: I even asked Dr Mario Kart where you were at, I can't believe you didn't come. NOW It makes sense why lol

So glad to know there are so many soul calibur players in san antonio. im new to the scene and would like to get better. nice to meet you all.
Look on facebook for something called "Real 210 Fighters" it's where we all post about gatherings and shit like that. What chars do you play?

I can really only play Pyrrha. This is the first Soul Calibur I want to be competitive in. Or at least play to a decent level.

Cool, did you find the facebook group? We meet up at Gameworx on thursdays (for now, while there is comp). We look forward to meeting you

Yeah as long as we have lots of players, we'll continue to meet at Gameworx on thursdays. When it starts dying down (it will eventually) we'll either do gatherings at my place or Agustin's most likely. See you thursday at gameworx

Hey man something came up and I wont be able to make it tonight. Hit me up on psn though. Same ID as my username.

What up guys! I'm a new player to SCV but not to fighting games. I play a lot of SF and MvC and some Tekken. The last SC I played was II but not seriously. I'm looking for some peeps to get some matches in with and to learn some new things. Im liking SCV a lot and look forward to getting better at the game. Does anyone here play on XBL or do you have local meetups?

Back