[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

so, this is our new home? hm...it's a little cozy. Anywho, if this is our new home, then lemme go ahead and start cooking the B-B-Q :D

Well Nori I'm going to try and play this Calibur seriously, I'm really diggin Cervy so we'll see what happens.

Never fear the token Asian is here... so this is the new home eh... i like it it's so much faster then the old site...

Speaking of food diego owes me a sandwich... Assmunch ate the burger i won =(

Cali weather is great i think i'd stay here 68-74 is great and it's cloudy with a breeze, but then who would beat you guys with ivy so i guess i'll head back to that evil place called Texas...

Cali weather is great i think i'd stay here 68-74 is great and it's cloudy with a breeze, but then who would beat you guys with ivy so i guess i'll head back to that evil place called Texas...
Lucky. Enjoy the weather trashbucket

Jesse, we are going to a tourney on the 30th to dallas. Wanna go?

I hate Lizardman and Yoshi...damn bastards lol..gg's to Nori Augustin and Chickenwing...and btw Chicken fear the iGDR lol j/k

Hey guys.

I'd love to get some games in with anyone off or online.. preferably off though, but my xboxlive tag is in my profile.

Is there a local hang out? Semi-regular tournies? A Random gamestop to take over?

-We hang out on Saturdays usually. Are you new to SA? Where do you live at? Chickenwing and I live by Northwoods Theatres. Agustin and Con live a little past downtown. SA Rob lives by UTSA. Anyway, we meet at CW's apartment on saturdays.

I work 2-11 Tuesday-Saturday so I always meet at night. What chars do you play?

I am in the military and live on Randolph Air Force base, in Universal city, basically the other side of where ever everyone else is.

Been stationed here for about 3 years, and while that is not new to the area, I rarely go to places I haven't gone before. Mapquest FTW!

I've been playing Mitsu since SE/SB days. But I tool around with others. Most of my playing over the past 10 or so years has been with casual friends. So I'm really looking foward to seeing just where I stand with people who actually know where the block button is.

shoot iv been playin sc since it was first called soulblade

anyone know of local sa tournys ? cuz i liked to enter just for fun .

lizardman cheap?....lol everyone is cheap..lol

um...yeah bushido. My place is usually the place to chill saturday nites. But in reality, i like women, and parties, and sex!!!! :)

anywho, it really doesn't matter when you all come over. However with my new schedule taking effect, we're going to meet up fridays! no ?'s asked.......lol.

shoot iv been playin sc since it was first called soulblade

anyone know of local sa tournys ? cuz i liked to enter just for fun .

lizardman cheap?....lol everyone is cheap..lol
Not sure about local SA tourneys. There is a dallas tourney 8/30 if you're interested in going. Are you new to SA? I'm surprised you haven't met us. We've been in the tourney scene for about 4 years now

no im not new to sa iv been living here all my life lol...

i wish i could go but i'll be busy moving to new place in sa

i also would need a car to get to dallas too...

im screwed in two ways lol....

Hey there now...

Still in Iraq, still in one peace.

Good to see familiar faces on the new site.

Hope to see y'all again in '09...

Back