[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Nothing Unique quite possibly is not only the greatest Kilik, but maybe the greatest gamer also. Nothing-Unique is just too good

Guys: Nori is taking his test today

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! LET THIS FOOL PASS THIS TEST SO WE CAN BEAT HIM SENSELESS FOR NOT PASSING!!!!

sorry, but i've been itching to play you for awhile now....just isn't the same anymore. homo

Guys: Nori is taking his test today

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! LET THIS FOOL PASS THIS TEST SO WE CAN BEAT HIM SENSELESS FOR NOT PASSING!!!!

sorry, but i've been itching to play you for awhile now....just isn't the same anymore. homo

Good luck Nori.

Good games to CW, Nori, & Rob. Sorry I did'nt get to play you Brandon but I had to wake up early the next day for work.

Nori: Get FOTD down w/Kilik, the DMG is too good.

CW: Your starting to get that 236K:A JF down w/Amy. Pretty good.

Rob: Get a PS3! lol

GGs to Agustin/SBG/SA Rob/Batousai

Agustin: Yeah, I'll continue to work on that.

SA Rob: You are so bad at this game. Ok you're not, but while you ARE bad at it, I will continue to torture you cause I know you will be agustin/nori sick level very soon. Stupid asians

Batousai: Another guy I will continue to taunt until you get sick, which I'm sure you will soon. I can speak for everybody and say we are really glad you showed up. The night would not have been the same w/out you bro. Hope you got home safe because you didn't text me when you got home you dick

SBG: In my opinion your order of chars should be in tourneys:

Voldo (it's clearly your best, nobody will disagree w/me on this. Keep it up, don't quit on him, we are benefiting from the practice and you are getting more wins)

Amy (it's gotten better, simply because of the 2B+K tech trap and that you are now getting cheaper. Still shouldn't be your main though)

Asta (work in progress IMO, still decent).

Glad to see all you guys in SA this weekend. Games were good and the food was great! HORCHATA FOREVER!

Agustin: It seems like we never get a chance to play, haha. I'm sure we'll get more games in at the tourney.

Nori: Kilik is trash. Give Rob your PS3.

Rob: Hilde is the best. After you get Nori's PS3 give it to me.

SBG: I agree with Nori that your Voldo is better than your Amy. Keep it up brah!

BBoy: I hate you for not coming out. But I love you too for coming...is that weird?

Now that i'm actually awake enough to care. I'll post my loves:

BBOY: fail doesn't even describe you anymore. :D

Battosai: i know that in due time, you will be on the lvl that you used to be back in JLA. GOON HAND!!!!!! (wish i was there to see you do that....lol) But nori's right. until then, i will continue to abuse you, now that i have the chance to. Oh and btw, it your's and rob's fault that my throw-breaking is superb. (that's a compliment homo). Regardless, i know i'll have more trouble dealing with your Hilde than con and C-money put together. Which in fact, makes me wonder what kind of defense SA is going to have when it comes to playing other hilde players. Regardless, good stuffs bro, both gaming and personal.

Rob: I WIN!!!!!!! XD. seriously, it took me awhile to tune out nori during our match. I had to focus on beating the azn. Which is sad because i know you're not on the lvl you used to be either. Which means i still have alot of work to do. Meh, now i need to work on the little things that we did talk about that night, BUT THAT SUMMON SUFFERING WAS TOTAL BS AND YOU F'N KNOW IT.

Nori: he's not better, he just fits my personality better. But regardless, apparently there were some combos that i was missing, in which i found, so i'll be nice and say, the matches STILL could've gone either way, however, it is wat it is. still those in fact were good games nonetheless.

SBG: voldo... nice

NU: Trash

Agustin: Good stuff as usual i'd expect nothing less

Batousai: Come down and chill when you can always a good time... hilde is gay...

Bez: why don't you ask JD elite, BBOY and the rest of the crew, then get back to me on that.

Nori: as long as it offer's spreads, over/under's, as well as just picks. i think i'll be down. It'll show the real skillz then...

XD

Back