[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Well, to the few of you left on here, i will be available sometime after 3pm on sunday. Grant it, i will be watchin the football. but if anyone is down for some games either before/after the sunday night game. Get @ me, then we'll watch the game, have sex, spoon with each other, play more games. Then i'll go home and get rdy for another hell week @ work. (50+ hrs)

Anywho, now that greatness has entered the forum again...LOLZ

GG's to the Agustin of all Agustin's....lots of learning was done, and graceful execution was preformed by the both of us. Good shit indeed!

I haven't had internet in a while. GGs to SBG/SA Rob/Agustin this week. SA Rob/SBG, you are both playing better, keep it up. Agustin, good shit as usual. Just remember what "gossip" from certain people to take seriously and what not to;)

Meaning what excatly? since there's only 4 of us that play here...we can surely eliminate 2 of us (you and agustin...)
Guilty conscience?

Meaning that you, as always, never have anything good to say about anybody. You talk about the very VERY few times you win and brag about it, but never acknowledge you getting beat. Ever. I have yet to hear you say anybody that beats you (which is most people) is good. Instead, you whine to agustin that I'm "showing off getting 3 perfects" and "Nori didn't acknowledge I beat him a set". Your stories are always half true or edited, somehow.

So, like I told Agustin in person and I'll say it here (since you asked, even though I didn't say your name): People should always take what you say as a grain of salt. You exaggerate more than anybody I know. Now that that is cleared up...

Happy birthday to me. I won't be coming tonight agustin, gonna hang out w/the family and finally play madden 10. I'll see you all on saturday

HA...

if that were true, why don't we ask rob how and who told him. I'll go ahead and say it again since i have nothing to hide.

You were all like "ROB GUESS WHAT??? CW GO AHEAD AND TELL HIM"
and i said..."nori triple perfected agustin"

and....how is that not showing off? And no that isn't cleared up...but fine. It is what it is. You sit there and say shit like "i even lost to chickenwing". Shit like that used to annoy me. But's it whatever.

CW: You know why I let that happen. And you also know I talk to Nori, and everything is fine now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the Trashiest, I mean Classiest person in S.A. Oh wait, it's Nori's Birthday. N/M. Happy Birthday Scrubtastic Nori. Hehehe.

CW: You know why I let that happen. And you also know I talk to Nori, and everything is fine now.

F that...if he's going to be so blatently obvious about that...he might as well should've called or txt me, instead of airing out the dirty laundry like that..

That right there was childish...

Agustin: i don't know how long i'll stay depends on if i get homework or not during class today plus i have work in the morning, but i'll probably have tim to at least FT 10 or something

Nori: U r trash... happy birthday homo... Ivy Owns you!

CW: I never try to understand it anymore just nod ur head and go with it...

anyone else from anywhere else: Hi

Other San Antonio Peeps: do any exist?

Thanks guys

CW: Just be careful of what you gossip about in the future. If you run your mouth about me, I'll find out about it, that's the lesson. That's why I never say anything that I don't mind being repeated. Hopefully this is squashed and doesn't happen again. I still heart you, just.....chill on some things.

Rob: For now, your Ivy owns my Kilik. Just don't forget if I want to win, I'll bust out Cervantes and take a dump on you:)

Agustin: Check your PMs, I sent you the phone numbers you wanted

just your friendly deviljim reminder that you all are bad. you too nori. happy bday

PS - triple perfecting augi? big fucking deal. i 5-0'd that scrub with my trash amy. hype

Back