[San Antonio, TX] Home of the Mashers

Devilscrub: why are you still here? should'nt you be in the zaibatsu forums with the tekken scrubs?

we need to get the arrangements for this trip going on here...

since i get paid on thurs (15th) i won't be paid again until the end of the month...meaning i need to know what's going to paid to whom, where, and such and such. Oh and if i'm driving, we're coming back early :)

I have to work sunday morning @ 7am..........

so..........yea......

I don't plan on spending the night there, so SBG, I'll chip in gas money and ride w/you but let me drive, cause otherwise, it'll take 3 hours to get to austin:)

Well, as far as the week is concerned, i think my only available free day will be Saturday....sooooo...hit me up!

Agustin: i did get your call..i was taking care of savannah that night. my bad.

Nori: <3

Rob: you're still a bum, and so far....the Bucs have YET to get a win. :D

Well, if anyone wants to get in some games....my schedule is pretty lax this week. 10-7 all week, weekend off....SOOOO YEA!!!!! JUGGLEMASTER 9000!!!!

well..posting in the Agustin/CW thread...

GG's to GUESS WHO?!?!?!?! AGUSTIN!!!!!!!!

i failed on alot of stuff the other day. And i'm sorry about the work situation, it was worse on friday, i didn't get out until 11pm that night. Anywho, let me know when we're good for games, we're actually 2 wks away from the tournament. We need to step up and get this right.

I know you've been playing a hell of lotta tekken. In which i probably need to. So if at all possible, let's start crackin down on defensive strategies. I mean we got OK coming down and i know that we need to step up and embarass that ass again. We've been slacking....

*looks @ nori*

OH OH OH!!! AND BRING BAJIKWON MASTER TOO!!!!! we need some good laffs.....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

XD

We also need to establish the transportation/hospitality situation. SOOOOOOOOOOO..... get @ me.

Might be a tourney this saturday the 28th here in pasadena, tx. We have nothing to do with this but it is a tourney that c-money saw in the mall. Sc4 tourney on the 28th of november. Just passing the word. I'll have confirmation info later today as i am goin to go and talk to the organizers and find out more on the tourny.

Games this week are strictly Calibur for me, no i don't want to play tekken.

It's not that i don't have hate for the game. However, i haven't been playing much. The times that i play with you all are REALLY the times i get to play. So, i'm only going to play Calibur this week. If you all don't want to play calibur, then don't invite me. It'll be wasting both of our times.

XD

other than that...i still love you all.....and Rob's Trash.

Back