[San Diego, CA] SD revival

where the fuck is Duma at?

Ima crusie by after work on friday. I get off at 5:00. Ill be there shortly after that since I work bout 10 minutes from your pad!! Prolly only stay till like 8 tops though.

HRD

where the fuck is Duma at?

Ima crusie by after work on friday. I get off at 5:00. Ill be there shortly after that since I work bout 10 minutes from your pad!! Prolly only stay till like 8 tops though.

HRD
he plays online...

ok i wont hold my breath lol

Hey! New player here, I was wondering if I can join in on this casual happening tomorrow? Coming from a competitive Tekken background. I play Alpha Patroklos. Im new and want to learn.

Hey! New player here, I was wondering if I can join in on this casual happening tomorrow? Coming from a competitive Tekken background. I play Alpha Patroklos. Im new and want to learn.

Sup Quinto. This is Mark Martin. Ive hit you up a couple times on FB to play but you don't reply. You should try to come out tomorrow. Bring anyone else you know who wants to learn and play too.

So I get off at 2:30 will be at the house at 3 so I'm just gonna be chilling waiting on y'all but make sure u get my number cuz ppl always call me asking where should they park or what door should they come to

Im off work in 10 minutes. Ima shut this place down. wash up and im there! I asked my wife to bring me my ps3 so I didnt have to go all the way home to get it. But she only brought me my controller (stinkin girls). Ill see you in a few homes

HRD

Thanks SD for coming out to my casual had a good time it was about 12 of us from SD so we got to keep this up hopefully we get more players so if u have friends that wanna play invite them

02b32d2a.jpg

a5e2dfab.jpg

Had a blast last night. Wish I coulda stayed longer.

GGs

I really enjoyed meeting and playing all of you. I got alot to learn and I got what I wanted. I learned alot! Let me know when ya'll are gonna play again. I'm gonna do alittle more homework. For the SD souls going up to LA today, if you guys are going. I'll be watching you creepily from the stream. lol

Back