[San Diego, CA] SD revival

I see about *5 new plays that's posting up. So if there's a session everybody should try to come to support and u guys need to talk cuz if everyone trying to throw casual then that's just gonna split SD up and that's bad we all need to get together

Im might be out for a few weeks. I got work stuff and then my sons b-day the following weekend. Ill throw on some casuals at my place bout the 2nd week in march. But no tournies as of yet

HRD

whats going on san diego? .ill try to get something together with my friend about a week or 2 from now.
Anyways just so i get to know your guys preferences better, what would be a good day/time for you all?
- an example would be M,T,W,TH,F evenings to nights etc
- my preferences are that tuesday evenings/nights and wednesday evenings/nights are a no go. everything else is fine
Also we are located in the mira mesa/ penasquitos area so its kind of in the middle of san diego right between san marcos and chula vista and its just right off the 15 so i suppose its a good area to as a kickoff to unite the san diego community, newcomers and veterans alike to the soul calibur scene.

now that thats settled, i look forward to meeting you all!

*note for the future and so on, please please please bring your own controllers! consoles and tvs were ok on. both xbox and ps3

Nice to see others offering casuals.

Weekeday evenings are much better for me and occasional saturday. Look forward to meeting more sd players

HRD

Jy
whats going on san diego? .ill try to get something together with my friend about a week or 2 from now.
Anyways just so i get to know your guys preferences better, what would be a good day/time for you all?
- an example would be M,T,W,TH,F evenings to nights etc
- my preferences are that tuesday evenings/nights and wednesday evenings/nights are a no go. everything else is fine
Also we are located in the mira mesa/ penasquitos area so its kind of in the middle of san diego right between san marcos and chula vista and its just right off the 15 so i suppose its a good area to as a kickoff to unite the san diego community, newcomers and veterans alike to the soul calibur scene.

now that thats settled, i look forward to meeting you all!

*note for the future and so on, please please please bring your own controllers! consoles and tvs were ok on. both xbox and ps3

Me and my friends play sc5 pretty much every day we get together bout 5 6 of US then we it up the la tournament n Sunday ur welcome to come join us just hit me up whenever

I

I'm holding casual this Friday and Saturday so if ur down hit me up and stop by that hose for anybody else that wants to come

I can prolly crusie by friday after work for a while. Need me to bring my ps3? Text me your address when you get a chance

I can prolly crusie by friday after work for a while. Need me to bring my ps3? Text me your address when you get a chance

U was suppose to came last week lol but ill text it to u later today what time u off?

U was suppose to came last week lol but ill text it to u later today what time u off?

My kids wore me the fuck out on saturday. I was snoozin at like 5. Im old LOL.

Im off at 5 and I can just come straight from work. I work in mission valley by the kaiser hospital, rebuilding engines. So your pad is practically on the way home. Lemme know if I need to bring my ps3 to work with me!

HRD

Jy

Me and my friends play sc5 pretty much every day we get together bout 5 6 of US then we it up the la tournament n Sunday ur welcome to come join us just hit me up whenever

sounds good odin! im down to play on friday. jus pm me an adress and time frame and ill try and make it out .and also would you possibly need more setups by chance? thanks and looking forward to it! :]
-B-Rai

sounds good odin! im down to play on friday. jus pm me an adress and time frame and ill try and make it out .and also would you possibly need more setups by chance? thanks and looking forward to it! :]
-B-Rai
Just pm me quenell number or just text me my number in the last thread

New SC player here. I wanna level up my Patsuka and Pyrrha, and in general my skills in this game in general. How often do you guys hold casuals?

BTW, a little about myself. I go to SDSU and I'm from Chula Vista, and BB is my main game but I'm having a blast with this game so far!

New SC player here. I wanna level up my Patsuka and Pyrrha, and in general my skills in this game in general. How often do you guys hold casuals?

BTW, a little about myself. I go to SDSU and I'm from Chula Vista, and BB is my main game but I'm having a blast with this game so far!
my number in a couple of threads back probably number 9 hit me up well play all the time

I see about *5 new plays that's posting up. So if there's a session everybody should try to come to support and u guys need to talk cuz if everyone trying to throw casual then that's just gonna split SD up and that's bad we all need to get together
I agree, but the thing is, do any of us have a house big enough to support all of us? And what about multiple setups, who here is willing to bring a TV/monitor, console, and the game?
my number in a couple of threads back probably number 9 hit me up well play all the time
Will do, but you don't mind if I actually call you, I don't have text lol.

Back