[San Diego, CA] SD revival

who knows people who live in san clemente / oceanside? any places to host meets/tourneys around there? i need to do some investigating, cause i think a midway point between both our communities would definitely help us all to get together more often

man so i was craving buffalo fries badly last night, and it was like 11:40PM, well luckily for me the foodie macgyver came out and i put together some crap i ordered from dominoes into a substitute dish, buffalo chicken parmesan bites:

554396_10150922646699743_589109742_9485143_219774177_n.jpg

not bad, not necessarily great either, but i think this will tide me over until the next time i stop by SD, although i would like to try the bacon adobada fries as well

I'm the best Maxi in San Diego!

The fuck you are peckerhead. I was sand bagging that shit last night. Come EVO, your getting raped!! Ill let you hold my winners trophy from evo tho. Im not THAT mcuh of a dick!!

GGs homes

Reactions: NDK
Sooooooooooooo, what the hell is going on? Haven't had some games in that weren't against someone's waifu in forever. I'm jonesin over here.

By the way, that doesn't include that online bs. We're in San Diego so we should be playing in person damn it!

yo you guys where was the representation at mlg?? well we got a namco sponsored tourney this sat, hope to see you all

Back