[San Diego, CA] SD revival

Nah just taking one for the team u had to be born so somebody had to do it might as well be me lol

Your just a man trying to get his. I understand. We all have fucked chicks we wouldnt brag about. However Ima blow this shit up all over the internet. Your hopes for becoming president just went to shit!!

Your just a man trying to get his. I understand. We all have fucked chicks we wouldnt brag about. However Ima blow this shit up all over the internet. Your hopes for becoming president just went to shit!!

I have no clue what ur talking about me an ya Mons go way back . My chance of what not trying to be anything

Reactions: HRD
i mad this thread cuz i usually get everyone together to play so if u wanna throw a tournament or casuals let me know and i will get the San Diego crew together that's it post up

The biggest boss that youve seen thus far. Tell him you want to do casuals, he'll ask "How do you want it?"

I'm going to have to retract my offer to host, unfortunately.

Issues.

On the plus side, my, uh, "new situation" means I'm somewhat more available to meet elsewhere. Though I'd favor something nearer to North County than Santee, I guess beggars can't be choosers. If there are any planned get-togethers on Mondays, Tuesdays or Friday nights, give me a little warning and I should be able to make it by.

When the hell is the next meet? I'm jonesin for some games. Feed my addiction please :[

Back