SC Community Combo Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syxx

[09] Warrior
Hi, Sithlord from Tekken Zaibatsu and maker of some pretty cool SC4 combo videos is putting together a SC4 community project.

If anyone has a video or combo they would like to contribute, they will be 100 %credited in the final video. It would be nice to see all characters represented in the final work. Don't be shy, even if you are not a good player like I am, we want to see your ideas.

I believe he is looking for INESCAPABLE combos only, so no stun chains please. JF techable stuff should be OK. Wall BS encouraged.

Please PM me (on 8wr or SC.com or TZ) if you are interested in contibuting, either by putting up the combo on a video yourself or by sending one of us the combo, as well as any specifics, so it can be recorded.

Thanks!

Edit:

More details:

-----------

Escapable stuns and shake stuns are ok to use as long as they aren't used all the time. I prefer guaranteed, but a few escapable combos are ok. I've used a few myself, so it's all good.

If a combo seems questionable, then use the 2nd action "ALL GUARD" option to show that it is guaranteed (unless an escapable stun/shake stun is used, comp doesn't escape those).

Try to not have equipment broken on the comp while perfoming a combo. I know this is a pain in the ass, but it's more professional seeing the true damage. Unless the equipment breaks in the middle of the combo. That is ok.

Keep Ukemi and air control on. I usually go with left/right. Just to show the comp teching/air rolling.

720x480 is what I use. Mpeg-4 format please. Label all your files like this:

Syxx-Amy-01.
Syxx-Amy-02.
Syxx-Raphael-05. you get the idea.

Leave about 2 seconds before AND after the combo so I can edit what I need. this is important.

I prefer combos sent individually.

-----------

If you want some advice on combo creation, just remember that clean hits on mid to high wall count as CH version of the move. Keep in mind holding guard while in a wall splat will make whatever move to you count as another hit, so be careful when testing. Those are the best tip I can give.

Iniscapable as in you can't JF tech or shake a stun

but he is saying stun combros are ok

First post updated with more details

I have a couple things in the works already

I might send a few.

Are BS impractical pointless combos ok as an extra?
e.g. Apprentice Genei Jin Style Ringout combo?

I might send a few.

Are BS impractical pointless combos ok as an extra?
e.g. Apprentice Genei Jin Style Ringout combo?

pretty sure that is the kinda stuff he is looking for, NOT practical combos.. i had one myself :) maybe actually 2

I'll list a couple with Voldo as I'm sure there are other people who would like some recognition as well.

Cool, I recorded a couple for amy already but we need a ton more combos for everyone

Greetings all! You can send your combo files to me via PM now. Mpeg4 would probably be best.

Any questions or concerns, let me know. Thanks for the interest so far.

If I get my new capture card before this is done I'll record a few bullshit Apprentice force pull funny combos.

Wish there was a way to make force meter infinite in training mode for Hours of Fun Combos (tm).

looks pretty good

but it looks like it contains escapable stuff (stuns)

... lol it automatically puts the youtube window in the forum reply ? heh pretty neat

Yeah, lots of escapable stuff. Some is cool.

Some of his ideas and combos were impressive.

I've started to get material from 1 of the the other members. I am pretty much done recording.

I'll give you a few for Yoshimitsu.
Basic-Intermediate-Advanced
Will be hard to pick from the bunch though.

NeoRussell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back