SC2 HD

Likewise. They changed the movesets of the characters so much between the games, it'd be kinda nice to play the old versions of them. Doubly so for me since I long ago sold my PS2 and all my games for it >.>

Aw hell. If they'd tinker with all the old movesets to rebalance them, I wouldn't be objecting if they decided to make them DLC for V.

The thing is that many people bought the game for the fact that it had *insert crappy guest here*. Theses guests were copyrighted for one game in one console, and they would obviously wouldn't be released in a remake. This would greatly hurt sales among casuals, who are the ones that will determine the game's monetary success.

I honestly would prefer a port of SC3AE, which I never got to play.

The thing is that many people bought the game for the fact that it had *insert crappy guest here*. Theses guests were copyrighted for one game in one console, and they would obviously wouldn't be released in a remake. This would greatly hurt sales among casuals, who are the ones that will determine the game's monetary success.

I honestly would prefer a port of SC3AE, which I never got to play.
I could care less about the guest characters. Link was the only one that really fitted, while the rest were absurd. What would make me happy is to have SC2 in HD with online capability. So I can relive when soul charge made a difference, GB were a rewarding mixup and every character had a fighting chance. Of course a little character balancing would be icing on the cake, but not necessary.

Well yeah, cut the guest characters out - SC2 HD, with no multiplayer, sell it for 15 dollars as an arcade purchase.

Who wants to buy a fighting game with no multiplayer? This is why SC1 on the X360 doesn't get noticed.

SC2 HD sounds good on paper, but when you realize that you don't have anyone else to play it with since you have to put forth an effort to find people to play it with, it will lose its luster. And if you would put forth that effort, then you could just find a copy for $5 and play it on the Wii or X360 which both have backwards compatibility, on for the PS3 if you still have a system that has backwards compatibility.

I surely would want SC2 HD. Having online or not makes no difference to me. I just want the game and play it casually with friends when I get the opportunity.

I just would like to support the old Calibur games I enjoy and remember.

Back