SC2HD "Legends Never Die" Launch Trailer Revealed

As the release date for Soulcalibur II HD Online draws closer, a launch trailer has been uploaded by Namco today in order promote the release of the remake which also doubles as a celebration of the 10th anniversary of Soulcalibur II. The game is set to release on the 19th November for Playstation Network and the 20th November for Xbox Live.

The launch trailer features several characters using both cutscenes and gameplay, mostly of Mitsurugi and Ivy before giving a brief showcase of the online character select.

Last edited by a moderator:
So cool, so close for this great game, I want it, Cassandra power up!!

Last edited:
But why in heck there´s a xD in the end of your post? xD

To show I talk in a fun way, so I´m friendly, lol xD

Anyway, I edited my post, I got confused, the Mitsurugi part of the video is indeed of SC2, my mistake, sorry.

Wish I had some of my real friends who actually would know and play this game besides the ppl that I know in the Soul Calibur comunity.

Why the online character select look like that?
Not exactly, that's how the CS is supposed to be like that the 1st time (off/on supposedly), its just you'll have to unlock everything again (characters too), so yeah, time for another grindfest, lol. :3

tumblr_mkraunCqp81s6zwwao3_1280.png

Not exactly, that's how the CS is supposed to be like that the 1st time (off/on supposedly), its just you'll have to unlock everything again (characters too), so yeah, time for another grindfest, lol. :3

Oh ok, yeah I just watched it again. Wasn't paying much attention the first time.

Really don't want to have to unlock all of these characters again. I still haven't unlocked Assassin or Lizardman on the regular PS2 version.

Live streams

13 Viewers
noxdeanoctis
noxdeanoctis
Good morning for some SC!
1 Viewers
ApolloXXXCreed
ApolloXXXCreed
[EN] [XBOX] for one to gain another has to lose /Grinding...

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back