SC5 Good Games Thread

Good games to:

FLY-ROMEO - you made me want quit playing Leixia and at the same time motivated me to keep playing her.

downcast - some close matches

that Hilde looking like Soifon and everyone else in ranked.

GGs to Settman xD Haha so sad I couldn't spank u at the end with Tira. I was looking forward to her : 'Next time you disobey, it's gonna hurt much more!'

Yeah gg, I REALLY didn't want to lose that last game, so I kindly got you're Tira acquainted with that corner,

Yeah gg, I REALLY didn't want to lose that last game, so I kindly got you're Tira acquainted with that corner,
I always forget I have Guard Impact but I never really use it because it costs a lot, how i wished it was free like SC4

Not so GGs to salty lewymorry, first you RQ then you say I spam lol, you blatantly fell for gimmicks lol, you're a shit maxi user 727 wins my ass...

GGs to a random raphael player I met on ranked, and a pat player from the US with like 1700 W 1700 L

AZ

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's not so sure of him, I had a run in with him online, asked him to tone his ego down politely and got called a sore loser and told to f off in so many words. :/
God it even happens to you. Being nice, and getting bitch slapped. Aint life good, gentlemen?

GGs today to Bushindu and 11th_dimension :D God I hate how I can't do anything about sigfrieds df+2, it's too fast, I can't move a muscle, but then again I keep forgetting I have GI but I never use it because it's not free heh xD

GGs to my damn self yesterday for finally getting that fuckin 87,500 meter trophy. Seriously, who came up with that number? Took me 6 months of playing to get it. BULLSHIT I say!!

Suddenly I dont have a whole lot of motivation to play anymore.

But Dave, if you go who'll be left to troll me? Only Womba, Oof, half of the mods whose names I can't remember at the moment, Maggie(Marginal)...I'll be so sadface and have even less to gratify my ego with! How could you do something so cruel? D:

I dont troll homes. I spreads da troof and I tell it like I see it. Im like Idlemind jr.

*shudders at that thought*

Yeah lets forget I mentioned that.

I dont use nearly enough big words to constitute me to be idlemind jr. I boil it down to

"Fuck off, your wrong. Shut up and eat a dick"

Idle has a bit more grace to his trolling LOL

GGs to my damn self yesterday for finally getting that fuckin 87,500 meter trophy. Seriously, who came up with that number? Took me 6 months of playing to get it. BULLSHIT I say!!

Suddenly I dont have a whole lot of motivation to play anymore.
I envy you, I also want that trophy, I have been waiting months now xD

But Dave, if you go who'll be left to troll me? Only Womba, Oof, half of the mods whose names I can't remember at the moment, Maggie(Marginal)...I'll be so sadface and have even less to gratify my ego with! How could you do something so cruel? D:
How do you get "Maggie" out of Marginal?

Reactions: HRD
Back