SC5 Good Games Thread

Good games to Alex J., Marginal, coolcmcgee, iXi AzzA iXi (sp), and some polite gentlmen from Great Britain.

GGs to the people on GCT. After running the gauntlet of characters to see who I'd do best with, it seems Sieg was the optimal choice for today. I haven't hit WR B that many times since forever. (^_^)

GGs to all who were still up to play with me during the Tuesday Takeover tonight. I can't remember all of you but I'll do my best. Good games to: Tiz, MarredJin, Jimbo, Inori, Hatebot, HRD I believe, SpaghettiViking, and DrPepperFTW. (Hope I didn't forget anyone!)

I'll definitely let you know.

As of scitna. It's ok, I don't mind. I just found it funny that he stayed playing until he managed to win a match. Once he did he quickly left. So from that moment I perfectly understood he was being upset with me lol. I sent him a message GGs him and telling it was funny how he left as soon as he could win a match. He replied something like: "I don't care what an Astaroth tryhard thinks of me.". I took it as some kind of "FUCK YOU" response and laughed. But aside that he was solid, just his attitude wasn't the best. But that's perfectly fine by me.

I'll let you know when I connect to play some. Until then, take care. :)
I'm not even gunna lie, I was salty <.< when I play Astaroth and I'm not winning I feel like I'm terrible, because the character is supposed to be doing all the work for me anyway, but I'm still losing. Doesn't feel right lol. I've been thoroughly enjoying myself after having recently picked Yoshimitsu back up. If you wanna run some casuals, Moldredd, I'm down.

Edit: Oh yea, to post on topic.. gg's HRD in LA GC tonight, and SpaghettiViking

I'm not even gunna lie, I was salty <.< when I play Astaroth and I'm not winning I feel like I'm terrible, because the character is supposed to be doing all the work for me anyway, but I'm still losing. Doesn't feel right lol. I've been thoroughly enjoying myself after having recently picked Yoshimitsu back up. If you wanna run some casuals, Moldredd, I'm down.

It's ok, man, I understand. You just need to know that I'm your friend. I'm not looking for trouble or fights. Just good matches and obviously a good time. I'll definitely let you know as well. Right now my Xbox died so I'll be trying to get it back to work in the next days. Until then, I'll be out.

As of Astaroth, he might looks extremely strong in the game but there's a great reason why he's obviously not top tier. He's not that good when your opponent knows the matchup and applies the Math. I tell you this because I have people in my friend list who can easily 0-10 me. He's OP until your opponent makes you realize how limited he really is.

He benefits greatly during online play due to lag and other factors but if they know him very well then he's still quite limited. Just don't let that discourage you. Also, sorry if my connection was laggy as I tend to lag against certain people. See you soon.

GGs to everyone at Takeover last night.

Particularly: Marginal, Hates, HRD, Inori, Seran, Seditious, Jimbo, and Big Bunny Time.

I have some replays that I'm particularly proud of and plan to put up at some point. All y'all exposed. 8Y J/K, of course.

GGs to everyone at Takeover last night.

Particularly: Marginal, Hates, HRD, Inori, Seran, Seditious, Jimbo, and Big Bunny Time.

I have some replays that I'm particularly proud of and plan to put up at some point. All y'all exposed. 8Y J/K, of course.

Jesus, I got exposed more last night than ever. Had some epic fun though. Even though my booty is still bleeding from the rigorous beatings I recieved.

GGs to You Tiz, Marginal, Hates, and scinta. Its nice to be able to play all the homies. See ya next week.

had some GGs dispite other mostly retarded people.

Dounutman <~~~~Nah nevermind, he a prick
Dragonfall who I havent played since mid sc4 times. Was awesome to play you again sir. Hope to do it again real soon.

and to all the randoms that let me have my way with their booty holes (today is thursday people stay with me here). Now Im done for the week. Theres only so much excitment I can handle!!

Good Games to NickelAnaki. Has a pretty damn good maxi. But Im better. hahahahaha. Must be a reset/alt account of someone. But nevertheless was actual fun mirror matches.

anyone run into this guy yet?

Wait wait wait. It's possible to expose HRD?
I thought he was busy exposing himself on a daily basis with that shameful display of Maxi gimmicks.

Wow. you guys are dicks. I thought we were friends.

You wont teach me your secret handshake for your penis touching club. I just....I....I just effin hate you!!

I'm not one for bragging, so I'll just say that I managed to beat two people that night that I thought I had no chance of beating, and probably won't beat again.

Were one of the peeps you beat once a Yoshi? Particularly one who prances around and keeps away from you?

gg to kAB in ranked; fun Natsu mirror! (which I lost, but having gone 2/3 and a close final round, I'll take it).

Back