SC5 Good Games Thread

No GGs to anyone last night. Input lag got my salty. Hmph.
Aww >__< I couldn't play Xbox live last night for some reason my XBL wouldnt connect :/ had to play offline Legendary Souls with Damp CaS which was fun and annoying all at once

GG to Bboy-skyzo and Matt-JF, great Omega players
also GG to Beloy, you made very good reads and i still lack punish skillz :(

GG's to Dountman, Paragon, Wandrain, and some others. DPP and NastiBeast, I'll catch you next time. I just accept the first invite I get and go with it.

No GGs to whoever that NM player was. All you did was complain then say you were the best. Claiming that Leixia was good, Sieg only needing to do 3B to win and various other things showed how ignorant you are. You're a decent player (laggy connection though) but your attitude is like hearing a personified version of GC mode. >.<

...Shockingly high amount of GGs last night for how little time I played! Aba, Wabbit, Solo, Anima1(god damn was his argument with Donut & Solo hilarious!), Peace Licker, and Y Dont Pigs Fly. Fucking Peace Licker sandbagging and trolling just makes me want to do better. Salty, but with a keen desire to flip things around :D

No GGs to Donut and his shitty connection. Hmph. I bet the connection being shitty probably has something to do with him maining DJ or being under orders from his little sister to lag!

EDIT: And that private lobby was so fucked up...Me, with an eight win streak against folks I normally get 50/50 with? Haha. Still chalking that up to luck until I see proof otherwise.

...Shockingly high amount of GGs last night for how little time I played! Aba, Wabbit, Solo, Anima1(god damn was his argument with Donut & Solo hilarious!), Peace Licker, and Y Dont Pigs Fly. Fucking Peace Licker sandbagging and trolling just makes me want to do better. Salty, but with a keen desire to flip things around :D

No GGs to Donut and his shitty connection. Hmph. I bet the connection being shitty probably has something to do with him maining DJ or being under orders from his little sister to lag!

EDIT: And that private lobby was so fucked up...Me, with an eight win streak against folks I normally get 50/50 with? Haha. Still chalking that up to luck until I see proof otherwise.

I want to play against you sometime. I am from UK though. If having constant 3Bar isnt your forte...then you can just say no ;_;. Unless you are in EU yourself :D

Back