SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to Fenris. First night back on SC5 in a while was very much worth it thanks to those sets even though I got fucking violated in every single match.

I've moved on a bit, but was wondering if the SCV PSN servers are getting any better, since I've been on a hiatus from this game (playing TTT2 and currently pokemon black 2), wanna get back into the zone for a bit, whilst there's still meat.

AZ

I've moved on a bit, but was wondering if the SCV PSN servers are getting any better, since I've been on a hiatus from this game (playing TTT2 and currently pokemon black 2), wanna get back into the zone for a bit, whilst there's still meat.

AZ

I wanna get Black 2 or White 2 as well...battle each other perhaps?

GGs to Pyrrus on Ranked, great lookin char btw xD and GGs to a few others in ranked, I think they get saltier in Ranked than GC O:

GGs to the fine folks at GC including MarredJin which it was an honor to fight one of the best Maxis around and I wish I could have given ya a better challenge xD and GGs to my buddy's small player room even though it was empty and ppl kept leaving (Pocky-Yoshi and Pyrrus) but it was all good fun and GGs to all the salty Damp haters also, I do love PB A+G
If I happened to join and leave, I'm either impatient, don't feel like fighting hard, or I fear the connection we will have. Other than that, Pocky Yoshi doesn't fear you....yet >3

If I happened to join and leave, I'm either impatient, don't feel like fighting hard, or I fear the connection we will have. Other than that, Pocky Yoshi doesn't fear you....yet >3

We have tried to battle and we always DC, I hope we can find out if I should fear you or not xD

GGs to ppl at GC random for being great sports at losing and winning, and thanks to all of them for my Maxi training when they DC it means I am doing pretty good xD

Back