SC5 Playstation Network Matchfinder

I'll add you on my PSN list there Senzait. Since you couldn't use Omega at all while you were here in Cincinnati, I'll definitely have to play your Omega on there for sure. It'll be awesome & I look forward to the great matches.

I need some practice against some decent players, at the moment im currently using Dampierre, feel free to add me :) PSN: Rakazuki

PSN: valcroy12

I would need to practice against people better than me, being new to the game. My main is Viola with Ezio and Ivy as my secondaries.

PSN: SilentWall

Serious training with all low moves and UB. I use Aeon.
Please add me if you have good connection with me.

PSN: DarkMoonFantasia

Just want a good match. Go all out, anything goes! I need all the practice I can get!

My main is :sc5vio1:

My second main is :sc5pat1:

My third main is Xiba

Oh my lord...4 ragequits from 4 different people in a row. I think I'm officially done fighting randoms in this game.

PSN: StormriderAngel

Current Main is :sc4hil1:

But I also use :sc5zwe1:, :sc5aon1:, :sc5pat1:, :sc5rap1:, and Xiba if anybody is looking to practice against those characters specifically.

I have never played online on this so I guess i'll put my PSN on here in case I ever feel like getting my butt kicked~

PSN: MyonTsun

I mostly play Siegfried, but I enjoy playing most characters (even though I probably suck as most characters). I guess tips would be appreciated o 3 o (I play casually, but always enjoy improving)

EDIT: wow... I keep getting d/c'd from people :< One of them was even like "get a better connection you little bitch" ; _ :

PSN: optymuss

Voldo, Leixia. leixia is officially my secondary but right now i am rusty with voldo, but i have found a lot of pretty nice stuff with him plus it wont take that long for me to learn him.......again.....for the 6th time

PSN: Zerg_Defiler

I'll play a shitload of games vs anyone willing. If you're worse than I am, I'll play against you so you can improve. If you're as good as I or better, I'll gladly play you so I can improve.

Just add me and / or send a pm if you want to play!

I live in Sweden so the connection won't hold up against all of you, but I have gotten playable connections vs americans and japanese before, so it's worth a try.

[notice]This is your daily reminder that I hate each and every one of you.

Stop shitposting.[/notice]

PSN: Slayer_X64

i've got a lack of offline competition right now, so i want to fight people who are stronger than i am. maybe i can learn a thing or two. let me know if you wanna give it a shot.

PSN: Dark_Tibu

Offline competition here is 90% dead , I want to fight strong opponents, to learn and become a better player.
Warning: Internet here is kind of laggy sometimes.

PSN:Kerrod123

Add me on psn for some games, i mainly use tira and im proud i know im atleast more than decent with her, if anyone else uses tira then definitly hit me up :)

not meaning to noob bash but id prefer if you were atleast a decent fighter since i need to verse more good players :)

psn: pie-lot
i am not very good yet, and i am looking for some very patient folks to play with me and help me improve.
i am playing my secondary (siegfried) until i get my fightstick so i can play my alpha pat.

Back