SC5 Playstation Network Matchfinder

I'm from the UK but I still seem to get 4 bars against some people from the US. My PSN has two underscores in it. I think. :) I main aPat but I'm pretty new to SC as a whole so I'm not brilliant, but I'm improving.

PSN: Paeyn__

I thought I'd post again to see if there's more people that would like to help me practice.

I'm mainly a Leixia player now and I play Viola and Pyrrha as secondaries. I'm on the East Coast of the USA (Maryland). My psn is my username, raspberrigurli. And I'm a casual player by the way. :)

I thought I'd post again to see if there's more people that would like to help me practice.

I'm mainly a Leixia player now and I play Viola and Pyrrha as secondaries. I'm on the East Coast of the USA (Maryland). My psn is my username, raspberrigurli. And I'm a casual player by the way. :)

Girls cant play calibur......jeeeez!

If you want a little maxi practice. I guess I could help. But still, really....girls....calibur....HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, my PSN is HolyCarp.

I'm struggling to settle on a main but it's probably between Viola and Pyrrha Omega. I also dabble in Pyrrha, Cervantes and Patroklos, and I used to main aPat so I have *some* competence with him.
I live in the UK, so fighting people from Europe is ideal.
Let me know you're from 8WR if you add me :)

Hey, my PSN is HolyCarp.

I'm struggling to settle on a main but it's probably between Viola and Pyrrha Omega. I also dabble in Pyrrha, Cervantes and Patroklos, and I used to main aPat so I have *some* competence with him.
I live in the UK, so fighting people from Europe is ideal.
Let me know you're from 8WR if you add me :)

Posted here before but i finally found a character to put my commitment as a main. if you'd like to play a decent Z.W.E.I. player, im your guy. i also have all Cepheus Store DLC, so prepare for a Legion of CaS. :)

PSN: Leshain
Main: Z.W.E.I.
Locale: Hawaii

Girls cant play calibur......jeeeez!

If you want a little maxi practice. I guess I could help. But still, really....girls....calibur....HAHAHAHAHAHA
Meanie... Lol. I've been playing soul calibur since I was 9 (8yrs is a long time D:). I'll try adding some people when I log in to psn.

Anyone up for some matches or just to BS, go ahead and add me. Look to the left for my PSN screen name......yes, I know it's missing a "w"...it was a typo and I just rolled with it >:P

I've been on XBL for years and years, and I just got a PS3 again yesterday. I have very few people on there, should add me for some games. It'd be highly appreciated. PSN/XBL: Icychains

Yeah... still somewhat new here but im trying to learn more/get better. Add me if you like stomping scrubby xiba's and even worse cervy's PSN:coMNlemSUnDrstud

I play a few hours a day and I like to stream when I do (http://www.twitch.tv/mbalrog). Add me to get in on some serious game play. I will never kick you unless you're consistently causing disconnects; and even then I wont kick you if you're really good.

I'm in Los Angeles area just for a point of reference (connection-wise).

I play a few hours a day and I like to stream when I do (http://www.twitch.tv/mbalrog). Add me to get in on some serious game play. I will never kick you unless you're consistently causing disconnects; and even then I wont kick you if you're really good.

I'm in Los Angeles area just for a point of reference (connection-wise).

You've kicked me out of your lobby before. I wasn't DC'ing and the lag wasn't much of a problem.

You've kicked me out of your lobby before. I wasn't DC'ing and the lag wasn't much of a problem.

Yep I remember that. It wasn't you personally and it wasn't lag. I was just trying to 1 on 1 a friend of mine and I was too lazy to close the room and reopen it.

I remember you being good though, so come back next time if you like.

Feel free to add me if you want to have some matches. I'm pretty good. Just let me know you're from 8WR. I play Leixia, Viola, Natsu, and Maxi. Occasionally Alpha Patroklos and Pyrrha Omega. :)

PSN: Lightsonic19

Getting a new internet this Friday and Im looking to get some games in this weekend. I need to improve my game. Hit me up, Ill try to play strictly Omega unless I get bored of her.
PSN: senzait

Back