Votes: 2 20.0%
  • PC

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • All/More than one

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

SacredWarrior

[06] Combatant
Just out of curiosity, what system do you lovely people have SC6 on? I currently have the PS4 version but I also plan on getting the PC version as well in the future :) I want the PC version because the online is better and I have friends who only have the PC version so I can't play with them since SC6 doesn't have crossplay :(

SacredWarrior

[06] Combatant
I have the pc version. I bought the pc version because I hoped namco / some one would add VR, and hoped that ray tracing would come to soul calibur. Also mods.
I have the PS4 version and I'm thinking about buying the PC version myself :) Does the PC version have a lot of players or is it dead? I wish SC6 had cross-play :(

Crash X

[14] Master
I have the PS4 version and I'm thinking about buying the PC version myself :) Does the PC version have a lot of players or is it dead? I wish SC6 had cross-play :(
It’s fairly lively and most of the high level players are on there plus the superior Netcode on PC compared to PS4.

SacredWarrior

[06] Combatant
It’s fairly lively and most of the high level players are on there plus the superior Netcode on PC compared to PS4.
Ok that's good to know :) Fighting games generally don't do well on PC so I was getting a bit worried :( Superior netcode is bound to happen since PC has better online services in general