Votes: 2 20.0%
  • PC

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • All/More than one

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

SacredWarrior

[09] Warrior
Just out of curiosity, what system do you lovely people have SC6 on? I currently have the PS4 version but I also plan on getting the PC version as well in the future :) I want the PC version because the online is better and I have friends who only have the PC version so I can't play with them since SC6 doesn't have crossplay :(

I have the pc version. I bought the pc version because I hoped namco / some one would add VR, and hoped that ray tracing would come to soul calibur. Also mods.
I have the PS4 version and I'm thinking about buying the PC version myself :) Does the PC version have a lot of players or is it dead? I wish SC6 had cross-play :(

I have the PS4 version and I'm thinking about buying the PC version myself :) Does the PC version have a lot of players or is it dead? I wish SC6 had cross-play :(
It’s fairly lively and most of the high level players are on there plus the superior Netcode on PC compared to PS4.

It’s fairly lively and most of the high level players are on there plus the superior Netcode on PC compared to PS4.
Ok that's good to know :) Fighting games generally don't do well on PC so I was getting a bit worried :( Superior netcode is bound to happen since PC has better online services in general

Back