Scheherezade's Exclusive Combos.

Dullyanna

[10] Knight
Since people claim the elf's added range gives her moar/better combos (Without citing anything specific, lol), I thought I'd ask about it myself. So if any of you know some of these super special broken combos(Or are willing to find out for me, since I don't have a 360 until next week), post them here so we can make a list and such.

Serge has been going on and on about how Charizard's added range makes Amy's 44B not suck.

44B lacks range on Amy? o.O
I thought it was the super unsafe on block that makes it suck.

I highly doubt Charizard has any specific combos, its just a slightly longer reach and better throw (god knows Amy can't throw).

Then again, I can't stand Charizard. Everytime she comes on screen I wanna to rip my eyeballs out, and the noise she makes....

the extra range on 44B might make it more safe due to the extra space between her and the opponent is what i would think...

Amy 44B never backsteps anything, fucking 2As will hit her out of it. I think the idea is that if she could do it from further away it'd be useful, but if you're further away why would you need to backstep something you're already out of the range of?

Still no broken combos? I guess all she really has is that range and annoying voice, lol.... and yeah, 44B = fail.

The range is nice though, especially on A+K B, i've gotten so used to Charizard's range on it that when I played Amy again the other day, I missed in my usual distance I use it in.

Amy 44B never backsteps anything, fucking 2As will hit her out of it. I think the idea is that if she could do it from further away it'd be useful, but if you're further away why would you need to backstep something you're already out of the range of?

The only thing I could figure out was midrange 1A 44B.

Even then shit hits her out of it. Most useless evade ever.

scher can duck rocks PT JF about 80% of the time and get a free 66a+B for some reason. :)

Back