SCIV: Amy Frame Data

OK, something isn't quite right. In P-Mode I program the computer Amy to hit me with a non-CH A+K A, and I can't interrupt her followup 6:6B with my Amy's 6BB. Could A+K A be +6 on hit, or am I doing something wrong somewhere?

I'd have to look at it myself but is it possible she's still crouching for the first B of 6BB causing it to whiff?

A+K A is tech crouch right? That scenario seems unlikely regardless but that's the best I can offer up from work, heh.

May just be a priority things or something, because you can clearly see the first 6B come out fully enough to hit and it gets ducked under. Using simpler methods, on A+KA hit Amy's FC A+B(19) double hits with Amy's 3K(14).

Testing more, it is a strange move, because there are so many inconsistancys. I could potentially prove it to be +4, +5, or +6 depending on the moves I used. It seems pretty clear though that it very well seems to be +6 or rather an additional frame advantage outside very close range.

Yeah, I tried other stuff and it showed +4 as I originally said. Amy's 6K (i19) trades with B (i15). As far as recovery height goes, the person getting hit with A+K A recovers crouching and the attacker recovers standing. Very strange results.

Since the patch all of the simple moves I tried seems to indicate that A+KA is +4, unlike before the patch. Though, 66B still beats 6BB so I guess we can call it priority, tech crouch, or luck and keep it +4.

This is just a theory since I'm not in a position to test right now, but are you sure the A+K A hit isn't just putting you off-axis so the 6BB is missing while 6:6B (with its much wider hit area) isn't? It wouldn't take much for that to happen.

I re-tested near the wall... same results. Also, it doesn't matter if you do 6:6B or 66B from standing or FC since it is always i16, so that's not it. I can't figure out why sometimes A+K A acts like a +4 on hit and other times as a +6.

game's weird, you get more damage at different angles and different combos by doing say 33 or 99 instead of 66 to do some moves.

game's weird, you get more damage at different angles and different combos by doing say 33 or 99 instead of 66 to do some moves.

Yeah, but well, that´s something present since SC1 I think, the same with mitsu 66A+B, 33A+B, 44A+B, all of those deals differente dmg.
In SC3, Mitsu´s 44A+B was a little bit faster, so it could be used for combos where 66A+B don´t.

OK, I've finished entering Pixel's frame data at Amy's wiki page. There are still some numbers that can figured out, but a lot is there. What needs to be done now is to finish adding the names of the moves as well as the damage levels. Anyone else that can help out, feel free.

This is from what I saw on the wiki page:

The 2A+B low is not -13...Sophie can stab it so its at least -14.
The B+K K is definitely not -2, it can be punished by some characters AA's.
And I dont know for sure but I dont think A+K K is -2 on block.

B+KK is -12 i think, they might have messed up and meant A+B,K which is -2

A+K K is like -1 or -2 i'm pretty sure but i haven't tested it exactly myself

Fixed data for B+K, K. (I set it as -11, since Astaroth's 6A wouldn't hit when I made the conditions right.)

33B is -9 on BLOCK? o.o

That move feels like its positive on block dangit! Lol. XD

Or maybe it's because Alex hax and he makes it positive on block. ><

Sum1 edit this into the wiki since I can't. 44K is i26. 33_99K is i27. There are a lot of moves like that.

Back