[scrub forums] What is a:B+K?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValeoAnt

[08] Mercenary
I feel like an idiot asking this - but what is a:B+K? Is it the jabbing move that goes straight through them?

Also, what is an MCF?

Having some problems pulling it off - usually just do a horizontal attack :/ 360 controller btw

Lol as long as we're in the scrub forums, did anyone else know he could cancel his A and B, not just K? Insane fake outs, and an awesome taunt.

Yep, I like his B and K ones the best. If you do the B one repeatedly it has a mini built in backdash...

if you have a stick, this is sooo easy to do:

Bind a button below A to B+K, rip your finger across A to that B+K button.
Funny story, 2a:B+K is MCF too.

if you have a stick, this is sooo easy to do:

Bind a button below A to B+K, rip your finger across A to that B+K button.
Funny story, 2a:B+K is MCF too.

Hmm interesting.... didnt know that... i have a hard enough time with it just being B so screw B+K in the mix! haha

Hmm interesting.... didnt know that... i have a hard enough time with it just being B so screw B+K in the mix! haha

If you bind the button to B+K, the movement for a:B+K and 2a:B+K is the exact same on the fingers, just with the addition of 2 on the stick, so there's no complications really.

If you bind the button to B+K, the movement for a:B+K and 2a:B+K is the exact same on the fingers, just with the addition of 2 on the stick, so there's no complications really.

Oh i dont bind buttons.... haha lazy man! :) j/king

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back